Other Bowl Games In-Game Thread

I don't know what happened to tOSU this season. I think they are head-and-shoulders the most talented team in the B1G.

I don't know what happened to tOSU this season. I think they are head-and-shoulders the most talented team in the B1G.

They had an exceptionally poor game, play-calling wise, against MSU. I agree though, I think that talent-wise, they were tops in the conference by a comfortable margin this year.

It wasn't just the Michigan State game with tOSU. They looked off all season until the final game against Michigan when their playoffs chances were next to nothing. I think they got away with lackadaisical play because their schedule was so easy.

I know it probably will not happen, but wouldn't it be funny if B1G West goes 5-0 and B1G East go 0-5 in bowl games this season?

Judging by the MSU beating and the fact that NW looks overmatched right now, seems the SEC may have the B1Gs number this year, sigh

Bye bye Bosa. Still amazing that the Ohio State targeting call was overturned. You see all these targeting calls and you have to think what was different about the hit on Leidner.

Joey Bosa kicked out for targeting. Correct call. And still less illegal than the hit Mitch took.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I didn't like the look on Jaylon Smith's face as he was being carted off. ACL?

I'm no fan of tOSU, but I hope they boat-race the golden homers.

NW needs to run the freaking ball. It's a disaster nearly every time they drop back to pass. They've got no deep threat whatsoever. Frustrating.

Nice trick play TD by Florida. Unfortunately it shouldn't have counted. Should have been illegal motion. It's hard to see here as they don't go back far enough but the RB repositioned himself while the QB was moving. The QB never got set.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I honestly don't know why or how Adam Rittenberg has a job as I find him to be clueless when it comes to understanding football (as many journalists are). I normally don't care to even comment on journalists as I find it a waste of time. HE LED WITH HIS HEAD DOWN! Rule is designed for safety of both players in that application. It sucks he was ejected but it is a rule that was correctly enforced for once.

Notre Dame offense was a lot more effective without Joey Bosa on the field.

I think Rittenberg feels like it should be a penalty, but ejection should only occur with helmet to helmet hits.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Ohio State looked unstoppable on that drive.

EDIT: And that one. This team should have been in the playoffs. Shame that they didn't play to their potential in the MSU game.

Don't like Ohio State or Meatchicken, but do like seeing that they are currently beating on Notre Lame and Florida. #B1G

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ohio State looked unstoppable on that drive.

EDIT: And that one. This team should have been in the playoffs. Shame that they didn't play to their potential in the MSU game.

My thoughts too. They would have been a little better than state last night but Alabama looked pretty much unbeatable.

We've got ourselves a game in the Fiesta Bowl.

Michigan is all over Florida. Since we almost beat Michigan, does this mean we would have won the SEC East?

Top Bottom