Other Bowl Games In-Game Thread

TT making LSU look like a team that just missed being in the playoff.

wisconsin vs USC should be a good game to watch tonight.

Go Trojans!!

Well USC is ranked 25 and played for the pac12 title.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Wow, SEC refs. Guess we've got it good in the Big Ten.

Based on what? His three sacks in a row. I know it sucks when guys make plays.

Based on him imploring the crowd at TCF to cheer for him when he was kicked out for targeting. Based on him pulling on the USC running back's leg after he had already scored. He's a good player. He's a dirty player. Those are facts, boy.

Why is Chryst wearing the Holiday Bowl sweatshirt? GopherHolers have worried about Claeys's "outfits" so this caught my eye as a weird look

Based on him imploring the crowd at TCF to cheer for him when he was kicked out for targeting. Based on him pulling on the USC running back's leg after he had already scored. He's a good player. He's a dirty player. Those are facts, boy.
Boy.....yes sir I guess. Just about everyone else here wants Cichy on thier team. I hope calling someone boy on a message board makes you feel like a big man.
Wanna talk facts? That Cichy hit against the goophers would have been on the lead of sports center TWO years ago and wouldn't have been a penalty.
Trying to get your fans riled up on the road against your rival on the way out is such a bad thing.

Boy.....yes sir I guess. Just about everyone else here wants Cichy on thier team. I hope calling someone boy on a message board makes you feel like a big man.
Wanna talk facts? That Cichy hit against the goophers would have been on the lead of sports center TWO years ago and wouldn't have been a penalty.
Trying to get your fans riled up on the road against your rival on the way out is such a bad thing.
This couldn't be more right.

I see drunken skunks trolled our board again.

Those aren't facts. That's speculation on your part, boy. I guess that does make me feel like a big man. You know what would really make me feel like a big man? If I could pin a shiny tin star on my chest and patrol the Internet looking to take down anyone who dared to say a bad word about a sports team that I like.

You know, now that I've typed that out, that looks really sad and pathetic and I don't think that would make me feel like a big man. I hope my life never sinks that low that I feel the need to do that.

This Houston D is absolutely stifling FSU's O. They are down to their 3rd sting QB.

21-3 Houston in the first half. Very reminiscent of last years Peach Bowl when TCU blew out Ole Miss. Houston is dominating in every phase against a superior team in terms of talent.

Top Bottom