Other Bowl Games In-Game Thread

Boy.....yes sir I guess. Just about everyone else here wants Cichy on thier team. I hope calling someone boy on a message board makes you feel like a big man.
Wanna talk facts? That Cichy hit against the goophers would have been on the lead of sports center TWO years ago and wouldn't have been a penalty.
Trying to get your fans riled up on the road against your rival on the way out is such a bad thing.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

So...it's the holiday season, right?

And...when you posted this, your team had finished their season with a win just a short time ago, right?

So...You're sitting by yourself, drunk, friendless, and have nothing better to do than post on a rivals board to make yourself feel better, right?

I almost feel bad for you.

Almost.

Watching the Peach Bowl I is reminding me why I don't like to watch FSU games: they never stop playing the war chant

Love watching Houston beat up on FSU. Hate FSU and their recruiter.

i just dont understand PI any more, if that is not PI on Clemson, WTF is

I just heard Oklahoma played TCU, Oklahoma State, and Baylor after all three had lost their starting QBs. Oklahoma lost to Texas. Outside of a few individual performances they look outmatched today.

What was the reasoning to include them in the CFP? Least bad option?

Clemson should have went for two there, not that it's going to matter though. But 2 is the correct play there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just heard Oklahoma played TCU, Oklahoma State, and Baylor after all three had lost their starting QBs. Oklahoma lost to Texas. Outside of a few individual performances they look outmatched today.

What was the reasoning to include them in the CFP? Least bad option?

We aren't the only ones who hate Iowa?

that was much to do about nothing---hopefully this game will be better

how is it that I cant even have a f----cking feather of an eagle but this dude can have and eagle for a god damned pet??

So far, B1G West is 3-0 in bowl games with Nebraska over UCLA, Minnesota over CMU, and Wisconsin over USC winning their bowl games. B1G East is 0-1 with Indiana losing to Duke.

What is left:

MSU vs Alabama 8:00 tonight
NW vs Tennessee Jan 1 11:00 CT
Michigan vs Florida Jan 1 12:00 CT
tOSU vs Notre Dame Jan 1 12:00 CT
Iowa vs Stanford Jan 1 3:00 CT
Penn State vs Georgia Jan 2 11:00 CT

Go B1G!

I just heard Oklahoma played TCU, Oklahoma State, and Baylor after all three had lost their starting QBs. Oklahoma lost to Texas. Outside of a few individual performances they look outmatched today. What was the reasoning to include them in the CFP? Least bad option?
Never understood it. Besides losing to Texas, they jumped form 7 to 3 AFTER beating TCU (at home and without Boykin) by one point only after TCU went for two and the win. That was the weirdest jump in the poll all year, and it doesn't seem like it was questioned very much. Bizarre.

So far, B1G West is 3-0 in bowl games with Nebraska over UCLA, Minnesota over CMU, and Wisconsin over USC winning their bowl games. B1G East is 0-1 with Indiana losing to Duke.

What is left:

MSU vs Alabama 8:00 tonight
NW vs Tennessee Jan 1 11:00 CT
Michigan vs Florida Jan 1 12:00 CT
tOSU vs Notre Dame Jan 1 12:00 CT
Iowa vs Stanford Jan 1 3:00 CT
Penn State vs Georgia Jan 2 11:00 CT

Go B1G!

Wow, B1G teams in almost every Jan 1st Bowl. Tomorrow should be a fun day of bowl game-watching.

I'm not sure if Michigan St. can score enough. They can't get anything going.

That was an awful INT by Cook. Defender looking straight at him.

Interesting reversal on the Alabama TD. Sure looked like the ball was moving.

Interesting reversal on the Alabama TD. Sure looked like the ball was moving.

They always say that you have to be 100% certain to overturn a call. But that doesn't always seem to be the case. I think that is one that whatever the call was on the field should stay.

MSU can't seem to mount any threat offensively.

Bama is just a way better team than MSU, especially in the trenches. Blowout city.

Another Alabama TD. So embarrassing for the Spartans. Complete domination.

The SEC chants are so bizarre to me. What fans of any other conference in any other sport does that?

Top Bottom