Other Bowl Games In-Game Thread

Nice fake fumble. Have to admire the offense of Stanford.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/VLPzMgU5WazUQ" width="480" height="200" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/bridge-demolition-slomo-VLPzMgU5WazUQ">via GIPHY</a></p>

I don't think they got screwed. Don't lose two games and they are in. The playoffs is not just about getting the best four teams in my opinion, it is about getting the most deserving teams. If it is only about the best teams, then don't even keep track of teams' records.

Most sports have a playoff and put emphasis on how teams are playing by the end of the season, which allows for injuries, fluky losses, player development, etc. NCAA FB doesnt, yet.

Id like to see a tourney of champions, perhaps in my lifetime.

The CFP Rankings are just too imperfect. There is no way Iowa is the #5 team in the country. Maybe 20-25. Their soft schedule has finally caught up to them. And MSU catches OSU on one of their worst performances under Urban Meyer and then they get left behind in the rankings. And OSU easily looks like the best B1G team right now. It just doesn't make sense to have MSU represent the conference in the playoffs. Obviously it didn't work out so well.

Iowa doing an excellent job of limiting kick off return opportunities for McCaffrey.

Super annoyed Stanford went conservative in the 2nd quarter and have let Iowa have some success.

The winning teams in yesterday and today's games have won by an average of over 27 points. Looks like another blowout in tonight's game as well. Boring.

Unusually awful bowl season this year. Seems like every game has been a blowout. The football gods are angry for putting the playoff games on NYE

Penn St-Georgia will be interesting today. In addition to having an interim head coach, Georgia I believe is also playing with an interim OC and DC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSU dies not look good so far...

psu looking like sh!t so far. man, franklin is such an over-hyped douch-e bag.

Penn St. made it close at the end. Does Hackenberg even get taken in the first two rounds if he declares this year?

Scary moment in Arkansas K-State game. Razorback receiver took a hit to the head, was down for about 10-15 minutes and carted off. TV said his fingers were moving a little while he was being attended to on the field.

Penn St. made it close at the end. Does Hackenberg even get taken in the first two rounds if he declares this year?

Tough call and a lot will depend on workouts, but I could see it. More likely 3rd round or early 3rd day. I think he's a better bet than Cardale Jones (and Connor Cook for that matter), but may not be taken as high. It's all going to depend on how the draft falls.

3rd quarter update for Arkansas-KState: Bielema is still an enormously fat hog. That is all.

Poor TCU never had a chance in this game without Boykin.

What a total team let down two guys defeating curfew and the end result as of the first half is what we are witnessing.

You can see by the TCU players body language this TCU team is defeated before they ever played a down.

What a total team let down two guys defeating curfew and the end result as of the first half is what we are witnessing.

You can see by the TCU players body language this TCU team is defeated before they ever played a down.

As Mason has said on KFAN, the number one thing for a coach to do for a bowl is get payers excited to play. If players aren't excited, no chance to win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom