Other Bowl Games In-Game Thread

Scary moment in Arkansas K-State game. Razorback receiver took a hit to the head, was down for about 10-15 minutes and carted off. TV said his fingers were moving a little while he was being attended to on the field.

Very scary but a good update. Doesn't matter which team you root for our which coach you despise, we all hate to see those type of injuries.

Dominique Reed was back at the stadium & able to celebrate w/ the team.

I turned this game on right before the start of the 3rd Q. Was very surprised by the score. But I'm glad I started watching when I did.

Mason chimes in:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

This is a heck of a game. What's the biggest deficit overcome in Bowl history? 31 has to be up there.

Go Gophers!!

This game has almost made up for a weekend of craptastic bowl games.

Oregon's Center is one of the biggest reasons TCU won.

What. A. Game.

Thank you TCU for making people on TV now have to say Minnesota AND Oregon when referencing largest bowl game deficit combacks allowed. Lol. ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Without a doubt, the most exciting bowl game this season.

Thank you TCU for making people on TV now have to say Minnesota AND Oregon when referencing largest bowl game deficit combacks allowed. Lol. &#55357;&#56841;

Yep. Saw that coming with a great deal of satisfaction.

Thank you TCU for making people on TV now have to say Minnesota AND Oregon when referencing largest bowl game deficit combacks allowed. Lol. &#55357;&#56841;

Well TCU and us do kind of get along!

Finally a game that was actually close. Congrats to TCU. That was fun to watch. Now I need my Sun Devils to get a W! Fork'em!

ASU unis a warning for Gophers to never wear black pants with maroon jerseys.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Oregon's Center is one of the biggest reasons TCU won.

What. A. Game.
I would put it more on the poor play of the backup qb. Amazing that a school with that many resources had no capable backup, even though he already t played 3 games. , while tcu managed with a backup after the 1st half struggle .

Crazy game

There were some people (including me) that thought Arizona St. could win the PAC 12 this year and possibly go to the playoffs. They may end up at 6-7 after tonight's game.

O.K. Flag the guy for a late hit on #42 in the WVU ASU game, but the biggest asshole was the ref with 6:11 left who tried to pop the guy who wasn't sure he was down.

How does asu not sell out a game 20 mins from their campus?

And why is the game sponsored by Motel 6. Is the bowl group that desperate? I feel bad for the WVU fans for the late game

Is there anyone else wondering why Arizona St. didn't go for 2 when they went up 5 with a little over 4 minutes left to play? You'd think that would be the easiest decision you'd make all year. Instead they lost by 1 point.

Also, I don't think either announcer said a thing about the decision.

Top Bottom