Transfer list possibilities, Spring 2020

Seems Pitino is fighting Musselman for every recruit.

well if they do not grant a carte blanche waiver deal tomorrow and Gach does want not to sit out or sweat the waiver than the gophs should be in the drivers seat.

Last edited:

Unless .............. he plans to go to his new school next year and sit out ......... and then the head coach of that school gets hired at another school that just fired its head coach of 8 years ............

Anyone following me here? :sneaky:

Unless .............. he plans to go to his new school next year and sit out ......... and then the head coach of that school gets hired at another school that just fired its head coach of 8 years ............

Anyone following me here? :sneaky:

Utah board apparently thinks he's obsessed with Utah State too....

In all reality if he really has money as a priority, he won't sit willingly at least if the need is as dire as RTB has said. For that I don't blame him.

I think the professional basketball references are to possibly playing overseas or G Legaue.

The Smith connection goes back to USD when he pitched bringing them both in after a year of Juco from what I understand. Wonder if that’s a possibility now? Douth Gach (twin) was Mo-Dak player of the year after a stand out season at NDSS. Talk of mid-major talent if he can qualify. Maybe Smith is pitching them playing together?

Would still be surprised if he goes that direction, would seem odd given his options and family situation.

At this point, who are the Gophers reasonably in on?

- We know they are after Gach - I'd assume his recruitment goes fairly quickly given the amount of interest.
- They've 'reached out' Foreman, the Stony Brook kid
- The Mutaf kid is an incoming freshman that they are reportedly in the mix for.

Are there other players they are looking at or recruiting on the transfer market?

T

Tech offered Gach out of Compass Prep I believe. Beard is probably wrong on him though built... he’s not as worried about his efficiency numbers as you I guess...
When he offered then he was desperate for bodies and he has not offered yet. His defensive efficiency numbers would go sky high under that kind of coaching. Plus he sees a sit one play one. Perfect place for him. Plus he would be on a winning team there. Beard cares a great deal about efficiency, check out his teams numbers. He learned from Knight who tracked it very early on.

When he offered then he was desperate for bodies and he has not offered yet. His defensive efficiency numbers would go sky high under that kind of coaching. Plus he sees a sit one play one. Perfect place for him. Plus he would be on a winning team there. Beard cares a great deal about efficiency, check out his teams numbers. He learned from Knight who tracked it very early on.
Hes gonna be on a winning team here too!

At this point, who are the Gophers reasonably in on?

- We know they are after Gach - I'd assume his recruitment goes fairly quickly given the amount of interest.
- They've 'reached out' Foreman, the Stony Brook kid
- The Mutaf kid is an incoming freshman that they are reportedly in the mix for.

Are there other players they are looking at or recruiting on the transfer market?
Also bo hodges-etsu.

You sure know how to twist a situation to meet your needs/agenda.

You sure know how to twist a situation to meet your needs/agenda.
My needs are not met on a message board. It is for takes and opinions. The state of the program at the time of the offer matters. They simply were not in the place they are now. Look at the scholarship grid all the way through and for needs and you can see it differently than TT has offered him before and kicked the tires now. It is not a slight on anyone. Already made it known that for my taste i pass, for our situation i am in if he plays now and for TT if he sits and plays it could make sense. For the others i follow, hard pass. Poor mans Shayok.

Crawling out of the hole you dug...
And that is what you have. Crawling is not what i do . simply post opinions on what i think. Just ignore the posts unless you think that responding to them with a put down somehow makes you feel better. The beck and forth between us is a waste so i will just put you on ignore if you do not want to have conversations where opinions can be exchanged even in difference. I like context to offers with depth charts, roster make up, actual offers and transfer strategy . It will not matter to everyone but some fans like more detail. Facts for information are critical for some of us.

And that is what you have. Crawling is not what i do . simply post opinions on what i think. Just ignore the posts unless you think that responding to them with a put down somehow makes you feel better. The beck and forth between us is a waste so i will just put you on ignore if you do not want to have conversations where opinions can be exchanged even in difference. I like context to offers with depth charts, roster make up, actual offers and transfer strategy . It will not matter to everyone but some fans like more detail. Facts for information are critical for some of us.
Built, In your comments you said that Gach wasn't that good of a prospect because of his efficiency may not help the Gophers. As soon as he gets notice from TT you say that he could join a winning team and that he could become a great defensive player. I was just responding to your flipping that everyone sees. If it is Gopher related, you have no confidence but "hope" they win. If it is one of your chosen programs then it is all superior coaching and recruiting. I am not saying that Pitino is the greatest coach in the world, just like the Virginia and Texas Tech coaches never make mistakes.

I love dealing in the facts and analysis, but you throw in your constant jabs for the Gophers in what you think are innocent statement of the facts. If you kept it to just the facts then there would be nothing for some of us to get offended by...

Built, In your comments you said that Gach wasn't that good of a prospect because of his efficiency may not help the Gophers. As soon as he gets notice from TT you say that he could join a winning team and that he could become a great defensive player. I was just responding to your flipping that everyone sees. If it is Gopher related, you have no confidence but "hope" they win. If it is one of your chosen programs then it is all superior coaching and recruiting. I am not saying that Pitino is the greatest coach in the world, just like the Virginia and Texas Tech coaches never make mistakes.

I love dealing in the facts and analysis, but you throw in your constant jabs for t/'he Gophers in what you think are innocent statement of the facts. If you kept it to just the facts then there would be nothing for some of us to get offended by...
What if Built is the greatest troll all time? Or what if he is also 'RichmondInsider?'

I love dealing in the facts and analysis, but you throw in your constant jabs for the Gophers in what you think are innocent statement of the facts. If you kept it to just the facts then there would be nothing for some of us to get offended by...
I like him here if we take him because he would help a desperate situation. Would rather program build with a four year program guy or even better 5. 6 opinion. I do think he would get better coaching at TT especially as a sit out but doubt he is willing to do that. I know that all coaches make mistakes, especially in evaluation and projection. Made that mistake several times myself. Not flipping anything, totally different scenario's. He already had a high end interest from Auburn and that would look like a very different situation for fit than Minnesota or TT. Just pointing out how i see it. May better serve the discussion how you see things as opposed to how you judge a poster.

I like him here if we take him because he would help a desperate situation. Would rather program build with a four year program guy or even better 5. 6 opinion. I do think he would get better coaching at TT especially as a sit out but doubt he is willing to do that. I know that all coaches make mistakes, especially in evaluation and projection. Made that mistake several times myself. Not flipping anything, totally different scenario's. He already had a high end interest from Auburn and that would look like a very different situation for fit than Minnesota or TT. Just pointing out how i see it. May better serve the discussion how you see things as opposed to how you judge a poster.
Alchemy nailed it and more of the same from BADGER.

[/QUOTE]

I lost track of him last season. I assume he started. Anyone know if his game was more consistent/disciplined than it was here?
Will be intetesting to see how much interest he garners.

Top Bottom