***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS wisconsin PAUL BUNYAN AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This team looks like they were overfed Thanksgiving turkey and are playing the kids from the Artful Dodger's Orphanage.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

5 years in and I am not convinced that they can coach. Some of the BS that we have seen this season is hard to comprehend. They seem like nice guys and do things the right way but seem overwhelmed coaching in the Big Ten.

Some of those goofy things we have seen I think are more of a function of a HC learning on the job at a P5 school. Which isn't ideal but without an AD there wasn't much of a choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we weren't so short sighted we'd be starting a national search for a head coach tomorrow. But instead Claeys was able to make the administration think that hiring a head coach immediately for the next 10 years was more important than maybe losing part of ONE recruiting class.

And our interim AD and incompetent President would land another Brewster, because no one with any better option will take the job with no AD in place. The job search will go much better two years from now than it would now. Nothing is lost.

Nothing like a third and short thrown into the ground. At this stage why are we not seeing Croft? Mitch doesn't have it today.

Well, I stand corrected on one thing. I shouldn't have complained so much about watching the end of the Purdue v. Indiana game. Rewind, please.

Claeys is such a pussy. Welcome to the John Gutekunst era part II.

Since this game sucks, might as well enjoy this crazy play for the Iron Bowl.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nothing like a third and short thrown into the ground. At this stage why are we not seeing Croft? Mitch doesn't have it today.
We burned his shirt, but it's not like we want to wear him out! Sheesh...

Because there are other issues besides Mitch. Wolitarsky dropped a first down, and on that 3rd down play Wisconsin had a guy blitzing that went unblocked and caused Mitch to hurry. If you have watched closely at all this year, Mitch has been fine when he has gotten help.

Beyond pathetic.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Might as well just bench the whole team then. No one has played well.

2. Jim Harbaugh, Michigan $7,004,000

3. Urban Meyer, Ohio State $5,860,000

4. Bob Stoops, Oklahoma $5,400,000

5. Jimbo Fisher, Florida State $5,150,000

6. Charlie Strong, Texas $5,100,270

7. Kevin Sumlin, Texas A&M $5,000,000

8. James Franklin, Penn State $4,400,000

9. Les Miles, LSU $4,388,721

10. Hugh Freeze, Ole Miss $4,310,000

Gotta pay to play !!! Miles will come if we go to 5M !!

Prediction: We back our way into the first 5-7 bowl bid in Gophers history. It's the Preparation H bowl in Fargo. The collective fanbase's head explodes.

Don't get it, we play Michigan, tOSU, and Iowa top notch and then this against Wisky!

Yup....BLOWOUT. Gophers are going to open a big can of WHOOP-ASS today

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It's the ignorant like Maverick who actually believed there was hope to blow out Wisconsin. It's like some people haven't seen this team play recently and are surprised by this outcome.

Ok, now can we agree its time to give him a rest. He is pushing and hurting the team. Croft can do no worse.

Leidner has played so well the last half of the season. It's sad to see him come unglued in this game. May see Croft next series. Leidner looks very gimpy.

Maybe Jon Christenson should talk more sh:t, maybe that will help? No?

Because there are other issues besides Mitch. Wolitarsky dropped a first down, and on that 3rd down play Wisconsin had a guy blitzing that went unblocked and caused Mitch to hurry. If you have watched closely at all this year, Mitch has been fine when he has gotten help.
Until Mitch can make people pay by delivering to a hot route he will constantly be blitzed. He has had bad O line play this year but he is absolutely terrible under pressure because he is so slow with his reads like the interception he just threw while I was typing. Why are we not seeing what Croft can do? He may provide a spark and as I have mentioned, Mitch doesn't have it today.

Top Bottom