***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS wisconsin PAUL BUNYAN AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

How do you not go for it here? Pathetic.

WTF WAS THAT?!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, can't think of a play in time.

The slow thinking offensive staff

The overly conservative 2 minute offense.

Hard to watch. Casual fans are way off the bandwagon at this point. It's a **** show today.

So embarassing... feels like a highschool team going against a middle of the pack B10 team.

Where are the guts? The fight? Simple giving up at the end of the first half and now here at the end of the third is BS

Again, can't think of a play in time.

The slow thinking offensive staff

The overly conservative 2 minute offense.

Hard to watch. Casual fans are way off the bandwagon at this point. It's a **** show today.

They weren't going to go for it there. Just trying to draw WI offsides.

Put in Croft and give us something else to bitch about.

If we had a serviceable defense I'd say ther is still a chance. Now, I just want OT build for the future. It's going to take a miracle at this point and those are in short supply for MN fans.

If we weren't so short sighted we'd be starting a national search for a head coach tomorrow. But instead Claeys was able to make the administration think that hiring a head coach immediately for the next 10 years was more important than maybe losing part of ONE recruiting class.

We could have the ball the entire 4th quarter and still not win the time of possession overall.

Has always been the question with this staff. They can coach but can they recruit well enough. 5 years in and that question still remains.

5 years in and I am not convinced that they can coach. Some of the BS that we have seen this season is hard to comprehend. They seem like nice guys and do things the right way but seem overwhelmed coaching in the Big Ten.

Jesus. Hide the sharp objects from this crowd.
I've been a die hard Gopher Fan All My life. I survived the attempt to suffocate this program by stuffing it in the Metrodome. We need to stop pretending that we can transform lead in to gold. We need better basic materials to build a better team.

The Sharp Objects should be kept away from the Pollyannas in the Rose Colored Glassed Guild.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Maybe they should not want to beat wisconsin so bad and then they wouldn't play like morons.

Hard to believe that this is the same defense that we saw in the first half. But it's been a similar story all year.

If it bounces doesn't that negate the fair catch?

Does anybody know for sure?

I still think we should have gone for it there.
Agree. As soon as he was tackled short I was calling for them to go. What to lose at that point? Was actually hoping they'd go hurry up and run something. About 2 min later i flipped the channel and saw Alabama do just that on 4th short.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom