***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS wisconsin PAUL BUNYAN AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It's time for REGAIN THE AXE!!!! We're so fricking overdue! We have lots to play for, they don't. Senior Day. Kill in attendance. Bowl game on the line. HUGE opportunity for Claeys.

GET 'ER DONE CLAEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Win the turnover battle and win the game. Hoping that BBC comes up with a big one as I think he will be challenged.

Let's turn a new leaf today. Goooooooo GOphers!

The Billds will have more than an acceptable share of red around us today.

Getting The Axe will mitigate all we'll have to deal with.

Be loud and proud 12th Men and let's bring home the trophy!

Let's get that damn Axe! [emoji458]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not feeling particularly confident today, but SKI-U-MAH nonetheless.

This is going to be a big blowout today...I'm feeling it. The Gophers are going to take out a lot of built up frustrations and make Badger mincemeat stew today....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This is going to be a big blowout today...I'm feeling it. The Gophers are going to take out a lot of built up frustrations and make Badger mincemeat stew today....

That's music to my ears.

It's scary that I'm with my extended family in Milwaukee. I expressed that I should be in a state of isolation for today's game. :D

I am praying for a big blowout today as well, and will be very sad if we do not at least win.

Having seen how awful Stave looked last week in the face of heavy pressure, it gives me hope that Claeys has enough healthy difference makers to put some big hits on Stave and he will melt down and also fumble the ball a lot..

My concern is that Wisconsin can call a Offensively good game, even if the talent sucks. I fear a bunch of short throws to the RB and #86 Erickson that turn into longer plays and may throws to their two decent TEs. I am still pissed that Stave/Erickson turned into Montana/Rice suddenly last year against our vaunted defense and turned the game..

If the defense can score a couple it will be a blowout.

I am praying for a big blowout today as well, and will be very sad if we do not at least win.

Having seen how awful Stave looked last week in the face of heavy pressure, it gives me hope that Claeys has enough healthy difference makers to put some big hits on Stave and he will melt down and also fumble the ball a lot..

My concern is that Wisconsin can call a Offensively good game, even if the talent sucks. I fear a bunch of short throws to the RB and #86 Erickson that turn into longer plays and may throws to their two decent TEs. I am still pissed that Stave/Erickson turned into Montana/Rice suddenly last year against our vaunted defense and turned the game..

If the defense can score a couple it will be a blowout.

Badgers are 2.5 favorites according to Vegas lines. MN defense has struggled lately and the Gophers have found a way to lose every big game this year but people here are predicting a blowout? Although I would love to witness that, not gonna happen.

I think the biggest concern is our offense moving the ball against their defense. I think if the Gophs win its like a 17-13 game.

Who's going to step up as leaders today, and who is going to make plays? Some guys are going to have to have big days.

Badgers are 2.5 favorites according to Vegas lines. MN defense has struggled lately and the Gophers have found a way to lose every big game this year but people here are predicting a blowout? Although I would love to witness that, not gonna happen.
Yup....BLOWOUT. Gophers are going to open a big can of WHOOP-ASS today

Jerry Kill on KFAN right now.

Just said "the officials have been terrible, I can say that now" about the last few weeks.

I'd like to see a half hour show featuring former coaches etc breaking down the most egregious officiating mistakes of the prior week. A little public sunshine always does wonders for job performance. It would also be interesting to keep a running total of the most frequent offenders. Considering the relative pittance they are paid, the huge incentives to look the other way could be tempting to the less ethical.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...ws-whistle-nba-dirty-secrets-article-1.293192

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So are they going to cut away from the Purdue - Indiana game when it goes long? Or will the game start on an alternate channel?

Anyone know where the game will be for the first half. This is gonna be a 5 hour Indiana Purdue game

Anyone know where the game will be for the first half. This is gonna be a 5 hour Indiana Purdue game

It took a good 25 minutes for 6 minutes to run off the game clock.

My U-verse guide says the game will be on one of the alternate channels. Also says that on the bottom of the screen on BTN.

Top Bottom