***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS wisconsin PAUL BUNYAN AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Leidner has played so well the last half of the season. It's sad to see him come unglued in this game. May see Croft next series. Leidner looks very gimpy.

When he's good he's good....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prediction: We back our way into the first 5-7 bowl bid in Gophers history. It's the Preparation H bowl in Fargo. The collective fanbase's head explodes.

Preparation H is appropriate after this one. I feel violated

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Players talking crap has no outcome on this game. People talk and you either play and win or lose.

Leidner has played so well the last half of the season. It's sad to see him come unglued in this game. May see Croft next series. Leidner looks very gimpy.
Did he really play that well or did we lull the other teams in to a false sense of pathos? The quoting of statistics automatically invalidates any argument.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Do coaches get access to players for "bowl" practices of we aren't in one?

For cryin out loud, must want to be going for a 4th turnover for Leidner.

Did he really play that well or did we lull the other teams in to a false sense of pathos? The quoting of statistics automatically invalidates any argument.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Yes. He played well. Invalidate it.

we are winning the second half

Touchdown! Is it time for another pathetic Santoso onside kick?

Minnesota is very good at making blowouts look close.

We take in 25M in football. 3 M More than Iowa. Yet ferentz gets close to 4M
Big name coaches get big time players. Claeys comes to your house.....are you kidding me

Oh no we may have to see another on-side kick. LOL

We've got to be the worst onside kick team in the country. Maybe in the history of college football.

Its just unbelievable.

The special teams coach needs to be replaced.

We're the best team in the nation at kicking the ball 8 yards when we try an onside.

So we are 0-4 in kicking the f***ing ball 10 yards in on-side kicks this year. Wow!!!!!!

5 years in and I am not convinced that they can coach. Some of the BS that we have seen this season is hard to comprehend. They seem like nice guys and do things the right way but seem overwhelmed coaching in the Big Ten.

Agreed. I'm just not that impressed with the offensive position coaches. I think Sawvel is big-time and Anderson seems to recruit well, but I'm not so sure on the rest of them. Our WR situation seems to indicate that some pretty highly-recruited guys aren't taking the next step. Granted, they are red-shirt freshmen and injuries have played a role, but those guys should be seeing the field.

I'm fine with Limegrover as Offensive Coordinator. I think Kill was stepping on his throat too much. Play-calling has been better under Claeys.

All is in flux, which is really regrettable given it appeared things were solidifying.

Another 7 yard Santoso onside kick! How can he still not know how to do an onside kick? Why don't they try someone else?

Claeys looks lost on the sidelines.

Top Bottom