***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

We used to make great adjustments.... what happened?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

sorry you cant dumb things down much more for mitch he clearly can not execute its the fault of the old offensive staff who recruited him and didnt develop him at all

It is the fault of the entire coaching staff that they can't find someone better then Mitch to run the offense.

It is the fault of the entire coaching staff that they can't find someone better then Mitch to run the offense.

nope claeys held the OC accountable and fired him i dont expect jay johnson to erase 4 years of sub par development and bad habits with an uncoordinated qb hes not a damn miracle worker

Might've been a catch. Not sure there's enough to overturn...

It wasn't all Leidner's fault, I mean sheesh, the discipline on this team has been terrible. Dumb penalties costing drives. And why the hell are we making the DB's play 20 yards off their receivers, especially on 3rd and long when all they need is 10 yards. In my opinion, it's the coaches that are putting them in terrible positions offensively and defensively.

This team gives me a heartache still. Maybe Claeys should go.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Don't even dare start that clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We also need receivers who can get separation. One of the biggest problems is that ML has no where to throw the ball because our receivers are as slow as molasses.

The depressing thing is, lots of things have been exposed

Coaching: not utilizing your best players (brooks) and asking your average players to be something they are not (Mitch isn't a good pocket passer).
QB: he really looked bad today. But, we know he's not great. Inconsistent accuracy, staring down receivers, poor timing. Bad reads. A 5th year senior really should be able to put a drive or two together at home against a poor defense.
Receivers: drops and missed routes.
OL. Penalties, poor pass coverage.

I'm not optimistic.

The depressing thing is, lots of things have been exposed

Coaching: not utilizing your best players (brooks) and asking your average players to be something they are not (Mitch isn't a good pocket passer).
QB: he really looked bad today. But, we know he's not great. Inconsistent accuracy, staring down receivers, poor timing. Bad reads. A 5th year senior really should be able to put a drive or two together at home against a poor defense.
Receivers: drops and missed routes.
OL. Penalties, poor pass coverage.

I'm not optimistic.

which has been the worst? stop trying to be equitable and spread the blame around we played well enough in most phases of offense today to win and the qb was terrible

Can't wait for leidner to drive us down only to rip our hearts out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm telling you... it's coaching and discipline!

Top Bottom