***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I'm not blaming the officials at all. People are acting like it can only be one or the other. I think it was both. A bad throw and maybe a missed PI.

Didn't think you were blaming the refs. I just didn't see PI on the play.

So, by the definition of PI, the throw does not have to be good. It has to be catchable. Therefore, it doesn't matter how poorly Leidner threw it. This wasn't a road game, either.

Again it was a correct non call no matter the throw.

I also don't believe your conspiracy theory.

So I'm the one who said there was a conspiracy? Again dude - Water, Sleep, Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thought, I should pray more often for Gopher victories. I'm sure it'll help, rookie.

You guys are all argueing about the wrong part of the play. just as or just before the ball was thrown the Iowa DB had his hand on Smith's shoulder pad impeding him. There should have been Defensive Holding called. We shouldn't have been it that situation in the first place.

Agree it looked like the Iowa DB held Smith. After just getting home and feeling like I just wasted 6 hours of my life on horrible FB. Good crowd, less obnoxious Idiots Out Walking Around but poorly executed game on both sides. With Liedner regressing, undisciplined penalties, head scratching lack of touches for Brooks, poor punting and our DB's playing 10 yards off the LOS to slow Iowa receivers you have to realize how poorly coached this team really is and its depressing. We had 2 winnable games to start the big and we gave them both away. They now have to run the table and beat Wisk- highly unlikely, to salvage this season.

Top Bottom