***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
HUGE game tomorrow. Rival. Floyd. Lots of hate in the crowd. FLOYD! Ferentz. Get the blood boiling its going to be a dog fight! We have to find a way to win tomorrow and we absolutely should win. Get the win and we're back on track. Just win. Hoist Floyd and all is good.

GET 'ER DONE CLAEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm more than a little disappointed that I'm going to have to pull out some pants to wear to this game due to weather.

4 possibilities, as ties not allowed: Gophers big; Gophers close; Hawks big; Hawks close. Like to think it will be close, with lead changing hands, then Gophers pulling it out, maybe with a field goal.

I'm more than a little disappointed that I'm going to have to pull out some pants to wear to this game due to weather.

You usually go pantsless?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HUGE game tomorrow. Rival. Floyd. Lots of hate in the crowd. FLOYD! Ferentz. Get the blood boiling its going to be a dog fight! We have to find a way to win tomorrow and we absolutely should win. Get the win and we're back on track. Just win. Hoist Floyd and all is good.

GET 'ER DONE CLAEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of hate in the crowd? We are not playing Wisconsin. "We hate Iowa" is just a chant and a running joke. For the most part people don't even think about Iowa. Why would you? I don't give them a thought except when Minnesota is playing Iowa in football or basketball.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of hate in the crowd? We are not playing Wisconsin. "We hate Iowa" is just a chant and a running joke. For the most part people don't even think about Iowa. Why would you? I don't give them a thought except when Minnesota is playing Iowa in football or basketball.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you and Iowa get a room you Hawkeye lover?

I need to practice for tomorrow...

AYINDE SUCKS! GET HIM OUT OF THE GAME.

I'm sensing either a lack of outward excitement or some sense of foreboding here. Kind of a wierd week after the PSU gut punch.

This Iowa. This Iowas game is huge and I just want to see the team play well, make strides, and reduce mistakes. This is Claey's time to shine. LET 'ER RIP CLAEYS

I need to practice for tomorrow...

AYINDE SUCKS! GET HIM OUT OF THE GAME.

The over/under on when you call for Claeys to be fired or take over defensive play calling is 3:47 into the first quarter. Get a life.

Wearing the white pants at home today. That'll piss some people off.

Wearing the white pants at home today. That'll piss some people off.

That was the look we had when we took em down last time. If we get that kind of score again, it's all good.

I'm sensing either a lack of outward excitement or some sense of foreboding here. Kind of a wierd week after the PSU gut punch.

This Iowa. This Iowas game is huge and I just want to see the team play well, make strides, and reduce mistakes. This is Claey's time to shine. LET 'ER RIP CLAEYS

Either let 'er RIP Claeys, or RIP.

Per Greder: #Gophers DE Tai'yon Devers (high ankle sprain) is suited up, warming up. He could be problem for Iowa's pass protection problems.

Per Greder: #Gophers DE Tai'yon Devers (high ankle sprain) is suited up, warming up. He could be problem for Iowa's pass protection problems.

Nice. That'll help if he can go.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

According to @jgkfan CB Antonio Shenault and LB Jack Lynn both under the weather, though they were out there for warm-ups.

Let's hope Lynn isn't hampered. Need him big time with Poock out.

Gameday picks Minnesota across the board, including special guest Chainsmokers (band)

**as also posted in the media pick thread

Hey, it wasn't a run up the middle. Mitch was over the head on the pass per normal though...

Top Bottom