***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

pick pretty fitting end to the game i hope jay and claeys have the heart to heart and bench a senior qb you can easily lose a locker room especially on the defense if you let him continue

What a joke. Pressure was on but was thrown into double coverage. What a Goat today!

That's how you put an exclamation point on this **** of a game. Nice job Mitchy!

Can someone tell me if Brooks, Smith or McCrary has touched the ball in the last 6 drives?

I mean, that's play calling. That's not Mitch, that's not dropped balls, that's coaching taking
the ball out of the hands of our best players.

Well, at least we will all agree this week that ML7 was atrocious - to put it kindly. Holy Crap he sucked today. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*shakes head*

I really hope our new A.D. isn't Minnesota Nice. We need new blood... Tired of Kill's band of High school level coaches.

I'm joining the fire the coaching staff now.....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

At least we won't have to worry about a pesky "bowl game" mucking up our holidays

Why would a run heavy team be passing so much, especially if the QB is playing bad? That's coaching 101.

Leidner should never touch the ball ever again. Bench him. I'd rather watch a young QB take his lumps than a senior embarrass my alma mater.

we haven't looked good all year against the D1 schools-- if we lose this we could be looking at 2-3 wins in the big ten

Thanks for keeping the recruiting class together Tracy, wonder where you'll end up?

Focusing on one receiver...

Why would a run heavy team be passing so much, especially if the QB is playing bad? That's coaching 101.

sorry you cant dumb things down much more for mitch he clearly can not execute its the fault of the old offensive staff who recruited him and didnt develop him at all

Terrible game plan. And not using your best players and strengths

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Man these offenses have been brutal....one more shot to tie it up...

Wow Mowins just talked about Carpenter and then realized that Iowa was up 7....way to pay attention Beth

Top Bottom