Week 6 Other Games Thread

lol.
Broken play iowas biggest of the day if you include the 15 yards

Bonehead move by Illinois defender. He may be missing the first half next week.

Bonehead move by Illinois defender. He may be missing the first half next week.
How is that not targeting? Dropped his head, launched, hit a defenseless player in the head. This is the exact type of play the rule was instituted for. I seriously don't understand the rule... Never have.

How is that not targeting? Dropped his head, launched, hit a defenseless player in the head. This is the exact type of play the rule was instituted for. I seriously don't understand the rule... Never have.
The rule is really broken if that isn’t an ejection but a random accidental helmet to helmet is

Apparently the body part you hit the player with matters I guess.....I don't know how that wasn't targetting either....weird sequence with the flags.

Illinois is not the favorite
A team with a loss to Indiana with Michigan, Purdue, and Minnesota still on the schedule is not the favorite

Beating an Iowa team with possibly the worst offense in the history of the conference doesn’t make you the favorite.
Purdue looks like a bucket of slop tbh. It’s either Illinois or us. Purdue won’t beat Illinois, Iowa, or Wisconsin.

Ryan Burns has Illinois as the favorite to win the west. I trust his opinion more than anyone here.

Purdue looks like a bucket of slop tbh. It’s either Illinois or us. Purdue won’t beat Illinois, Iowa, or Wisconsin.
Purdue might have some magic to get everyone else to play to their level.

If they can do that… could work.

Ryan Burns has Illinois as the favorite to win the west. I trust his opinion more than whoever you are.
Illinois won’t beat Iowa

I agree on your take about Purdue.
I think Mn wins division going away. Everyone sucks.

I don’t think Minnesota sucks.
If we lose another game outside the @penn state game it means we suck too

If Ryan burns has Illinois as the favorite to win the west you should quit paying for his knowledge. Vegas has the gophers as the favorite. So do I

Apparently the body part you hit the player with matters I guess.....I don't know how that wasn't targetting either....weird sequence with the flags.
If the part of the body didn’t matter a lot of tackles would be targeting…. like every other play.

WTF was that Brian Ferentz? Iowa is moving the ball well on the ground on the drive. Then tries this stupid QB rolls to the right, then throws it across the field to the TE way behind the LOS. They lose 8 yards and can’t convert on 3rd and long.
Illinois ran the same play on the last drive.
Some people say this is great defense.

This is stupid, stupid, offense

These two teams stink

But I can’t look away. The big ten west is like a car crash and I’m a gawker

Sitkowski making plays on this drive. Illinois might actually score a touchdown!

A safety is in play here to win the game for Illinois! LOL

Damn... Iowa brings some barn burner games...

Sitkowski makes some great throws but that pic was dead even if the ball isn't tipped. That said, they have the field position advantage since Iowa is almost certain to have to punt here.

Iowa has quartback sneaked on 2 of their last 3 first down plays and one of their last 3 second down plays

The Iowa offense is historically bad, wow. It has to be near the bottom of inept offenses in the past decade. Illinois has 3 turnovers -- 2 inside their own 35 -- and Iowa has 6 points. I mean, wow. If you thought Minnesota was bad last week, they had 300 yards of offense... Iowa currently has 198.

Taylor is human and doesn't flip the field

Top Bottom