South Carolina at Kentucky
BYU at Notre Dame
K State at Iowa State
Iowa at Illinois
Texas A&M at Alabama
Fla State at NC State
Oregon at Arizona
Etc.

Iowa/Illinois and Purdue/Maryland have some potential big impacts on the West race as in the first game one of the two teams will end up with their second loss. Maryland has the kind of offense that could give Purdue some fits and they have been playing pretty well this year.

Purdue has a pretty favorable remaining schedule so hoping the Terps can hand them their second conference loss.

I'm guessing Wisconsin will be able to handle Northwestern without a ton of trouble but that game could get interesting in their first game post Chryst on the road in Evanston. Neither team looks to be much of a factor in the West this year but I for one wouldn't mind seeing Wisconsin pick up another L just to make sure they are fully out of the mix.

We have such an important game this week.
Coming off two losses and going up against Mississippi State.
Lose that one and we are looking at losing 4 in a row with BYU coming up next week.

SMU has played both TCU and Maryland with pretty respectable results. I was surprised to see how badly they were taken to the woodshed in the second half against UCF. Great passing attack....but not much else.

i love the late saturday night games, especially after a gopher win earlier in the day.

Nebraska in a little hole losing 10-0 in the first quarter to Rutgers. Rutger fans pretty excited.

Thompson looks like them ribs don’t feel well

Nebraska looking like the S&P 500, deep red and continuing to find new lows

Curtis Dunlop Jr. looking really good for New Jersey State University.

These teams both look atrocious. Nebraska has some decent athletes but are horribly coached. Rutgers just looks inept on offense

Rutgers doing their best to give it away. 2nd half...3 punts and 2 interceptions...Stop Nebby on 3rd down? Nope, unneccessary roughness...15 yards "And that's another Nebraska 1st down!"

If we don’t beat Rutgers by 30… man they look awful yet again

Uh oh. Nebraska is 1st in the West 😱. Settle down announcers.

Rutgers doing their best to give it away. 2nd half...3 punts and 2 interceptions...Stop Nebby on 3rd down? Nope, unneccessary roughness...15 yards "And that's another Nebraska 1st down!"
Make that 3 interceptions.......thanks 💩heads!

I can’t wait to play Rutgers. Worst offense ever.

Followed by some of the worst coaching on both sides right after.

smh emoji

That QB for Rutgers, #3, he shouldn’t be playing college football, at any level. What happened to #0? I could only watch the first half and the last 6 minutes.

Top Bottom