Week 6 Other Games Thread

Is gambling against their religion? (honest question lol)
Yes. And maybe go to restaurants and shows like a lot of people? I don't really gamble (not against it but just not my thing) but have been to Vegas a couple times. There's stuff to do.

Ole Miss - Tennessee for SEC championship would be really something. After so many years of Bama dominance, with a couple scoops of Florida, a couple LSU sprinkles, and Georgia of late.

Mannings would be thrilled.

And now they have Texas to pull for too. Lots of interesting allegiances.

Ole Miss - Tennessee for SEC championship would be really something. After so many years of Bama dominance, with a couple scoops of Florida, a couple LSU sprinkles, and Georgia of late.

Mannings would be thrilled.
I tell myself not to count out Saban but i dunno, doesn’t seem like that good of a Bama team honestly. Could easily lose to Ole Miss and Tennessee given they’re both on the road, and probably underdogs against GA in ATL if they make it there, hell Georgia looks far from unbeatable too, SEC a lot more open this year imo

Minnesota is the team I think wins the division. If they don’t win it I’d Pick Purdue

Best outcome would have been for Art to fumble before hi

what do the last few decades have to do with this season.

Illinois will be an underdog next week and is probably number 3 in the big ten west betting odds in Vegas. You should go make yourself some money.

Good to know his podcast is free
Yes, backwards. Sitkowski was the higher rated but he lost the starting job to Annexstad.
And yet Art went to Rutgers as a 4* recruit.

Top Bottom