Week 6 Other Games Thread

Two yard scramble with no timeouts and a minute left

Clock starts on ready for play. Iowa should be ready to snap

Illinois won’t beat Iowa

I agree on your take about Purdue.
I think Mn wins division going away. Everyone sucks.

I don’t think Minnesota sucks.
If we lose another game outside the @penn state game it means we suck too

If Ryan burns has Illinois as the favorite to win the west you should quit paying for his knowledge. Vegas has the gophers as the favorite. So do I
Wait. So do you have Purdue or Minnesota as the favorite? You just said it was Purdue.

His podcast is free btw.

Illinois just did something we haven’t done in decades. Beat Wisconsin and Iowa in one season. Illinois will be favored in every remaining division game.

So ya being a projected Vegas favorite in every remaining west matchup makes them the division favorites until they lose. That’s how it works.

Minnesota is the team I think wins the division. If they don’t win it I’d Pick Purdue

Wait. So do you have Purdue or Minnesota as the favorite? You just said it was Purdue.

His podcast is free btw.

Illinois just did something we haven’t done in decades. Beat Wisconsin and Iowa in one season. Illinois will be favored in every remaining division game.

So ya being a projected Vegas favorite in every remaining west matchup makes them the division favorites until they lose. That’s how it works.
what do the last few decades have to do with this season.

Illinois will be an underdog next week and is probably number 3 in the big ten west betting odds in Vegas. You should go make yourself some money.

Good to know his podcast is free

Watching Petras press conference impressed with him. Probably difficult to keep coming back to the microphone each week

Even if the backup isn’t better the coaches will bench him at some point so he doesn’t have to do this presser

We will best both these teams.
if we can’t then we don’t deserve to get mauled by Ohio st in indy
Yeah.

All the discussion doesn’t matter.
Illinois sucks whether some on the forum want to admit it or not. If we can’t beat them we simply aren’t a very good team.
You show up and don’t execute against two division opponents in a row you aren’t a division contender.

Gophers by 20

Still don’t understand how the initial call before the targeting review was a blind side block.
If you are hitting a player who is looking away due to it being a peel back you have to lead with hands not elbow or shoulder

Elbow or shoulder gets him in the head it is targeting

I’ve never seen an OL get called for targeting.

Yeah....I didn't like that call. Lineman didn't tune the guy up or anything. Guess he could have just stood there and let the defender run into him?

Minnesota is the team I think wins the division. If they don’t win it I’d Pick Purdue

what do the last few decades have to do with this season.

Illinois will be an underdog next week and is probably number 3 in the big ten west betting odds in Vegas. You should go make yourself some money.

Good to know his podcast is free
I stand corrected. Can’t imagine that line doesn’t shift after Illinois wins tonight, but I guess Vegas is still high on us. Depends on QB availability I guess.

Wisconsin is still a good team and Illinois thrashed them at Camp Randall. I can’t see Purdue walking out with a win there or Champaign. Hell, I could even see them imploding against Nebraska or Indiana.

We can agree the winner of Illinois/MN is the front runner for the west.

I stand corrected. Can’t imagine that line doesn’t shift after Illinois wins tonight, but I guess Vegas is still high on us. Depends on QB availability I guess.

Wisconsin is still a good team and Illinois thrashed them at Camp Randall. I can’t see Purdue walking out with a win there or Champaign. Hell, I could even see them imploding against Nebraska or Indiana.

We can agree the winner of Illinois/MN is the front runner for the west.
The whole west sucks.
Any of these teams could lose to even northwestern (see Nebraska)

I think the line moves more towards gophers.
The money outside the state of Minnesota will be on the gophers.

Bama barely survives. Should be a great game at Knoxville next Saturday. The Big House (southern style) should be rocking.

It's all about matchups. Team A may look good against team B, but Team A may not look good against Team C because Team C is doing different things schematically.

Illinois and Iowa are both solid defensive teams. they are built to win low-scoring, slug-it-out games. Wisconsin looked 100% better today, but they were playing a team that is really struggling.

I think every game left this season is a toss-up. and I don't see anyone running the table.

Top Bottom