Week 6 Other Games Thread

Predicting it now. Illinois misses a field goal and this one goes to OT.

Honestly look at iowas schedule.

If they don’t win this game I’m not sure they make a bowl.

Ohio state - loss
Northwestern - probably win
@ Purdue - at best 50/50
Wisconsin - at best 50/50
@ Minnesota - at best 50/50
Nebraska - at best 50/50

I smell 4-8. Their offense so bad and they don’t even seem to be trying to make it better

If I'm Illinois here, I run the ball to the middle of the field and kick what will undoubtedly be the winning FG. I'm not even kidding. You've got a better chance of being strip sacked or throwing a pick then picking up this first.

If I'm Illinois here, I run the ball to the middle of the field and kick what will undoubtedly be the winning FG. I'm not even kidding. You've got a better chance of being strip sacked or throwing a pick then picking up this first.
Speaking of which...

That’s really close. And it looks like he just dropped it.

They are going to get it back on review but good lord....you have an all world running back so on a huge 3rd down you go empty backfield and run with the QB who almost coughs up a back breaking fumble.....WTF was Illinois thinking there? If you are going to run it just give it to Brown.

on first look I thought down for sure

Second look it wouldn’t surprise me if it stood

They are going to get it back on review but good lord....you have an all world running back so on a huge 3rd down you go empty backfield and run with the QB who almost coughs up a back breaking fumble.....WTF was Illinois thinking there? If you are going to run it just give it to Brown.
The play calling down the stretch has been atrocious.

It’s like neither side wants to continue doing whats been working.

Two bad teams.
Illinois might be the best in the west, but they are bad and stupid.
No doubt

There have been 8 drives in this game that resulted in negative yards. So don’t shit on the QB sneak.

9-6....may as well be 20-6 with how crappy Iowa's offense is. Think their coaches are trying to figure out how they can punt their way into field goal range?

That sideline shot of Bret....I thought the white out was against PSU ? Does he have Rhinophyma from drinking ?

I'm calling it now. Minnesota will beat both these teams.
I mean, if the gophers are even above average they should

So if they lose I won’t be that sad. I’ll just know I had the gophers overrated in my mind at the beginning of the season.

I mean, if the gophers are even above average they should

So if they lose I won’t be that sad. I’ll just know I had the gophers overrated in my mind at the beginning of the season.
Where I'm at

Illinois needed one first down. Couldn’t get it because they got a delay of game coming off of a change of possession.

One more Petras interception is still possible

Top Bottom