Swedish music videos and performances! (and personal favourites)

Caught them when they toured this album in 1998 and they played a venue in Stockholm now being used every year for the swedish Masterchef.

Entire club full of United fans sat down when they played this back in May 1993.

Singer Tim Booth nodded and smiled when he saw me wearing a t-shirt with Morrissey's face all over it when James played an outdoor venue in Stockholm in the early 90's.

During Corona everyday is like Sunday. The local people of Stretford, where he lived as a young man, saw him as a bit of a weirdo and rarely had anything nice to say about him and to them he was just a local lad who was found sat in the corner of the pub muttering about killing the queen.

I have been to a number of places where Morrissey had his photo taken to copy them and I even ran around on the streets of Bermondsey in London cause of this video.

Had to have a pint at The Kray twins local pub where a man was killed. Been there twice in fact as I went there years later with my then girlfriend the ex.

The glorious year of 1992 when the Weddoes released a single and video every month the whole year premiering on MTV's indie show 120 Minutes with Paul King.

I assume Granadaland means Manchester and the tv station Granada and my only true claim to fame was that they interviewed me hours before the 1999 Champions League final in Barcelona when Man United completed the treble and some 5 minutes before they handed over to the commentators in Barcelona they showed the clip with me.
Everyone wanted to talk to me like I was famous or something.

Still to this day haven't seen the clip myself.

Liverpool band and I managed to see them live in London and Manchester and Stockholm and I prefer them to those other scousers called Beatles.

I did hang outside Morrissey's home in Chelsea and mingled a bit with the nazi skinheads supporting the football club. When Chelsea scored the crowd wave was massive and a skinhead behind me jumped up on my back with one arm around my neck.
I was sticking out like a sore thumb.

Chelsea 1 Aston Villa 0

When I went to Stockholm to see this band live I had burgers with my brother and behind him I could see all the band members minus the singer walk in like they came straight out of a video on MTV. When we were finished I walked up to them and just wished them well for the gig that night and they were all smiles while tucking into their burgers.

The band is from Birmingham like Ozzy Osbourne and fans of Aston Villa Football Club and Ozzy of course came from Aston in Birmingham.

Top Bottom