Swedish music videos and performances! (and personal favourites)

I expand this thread to include foreign bands performing on swedish soil like this classic gig which was live on swedish tv from a great band I was lucky to experience live at Brixton Academy in London in November 1990.

Here they are live at a hotel in Örebro.

What a gig and I was one of many bouncing around like mad. I've only seen two people with that jacket and that's Kurt and my dad who also owned this unusual world map jacket made of sail cloth material.

I still have it and could not throw it away after his death.

KENT manager Martin Roos and his new project teaming up with Heikki Kiviaho the Thåström bassist doing a cover of a Joy Division song.

Martin nearest camera has family over in Minnesota.

Me and my ex entered the venue during the first song.

Can't believe David is now 60. I hope he is nice to my old chat friend Jessica from Seattle. Brighton in the summer and Santa Monica in the winter.

You can see Jessica helping David changing guitars and clearing the stage from beer glasses and other things. She sold all the merchandise.

Last edited:

When Bingolotto host Rickard Olsson had his dream come true and managed to get his idol Morrissey on the show.

Ah to hell with it until I get banned from here I will post my favourite music and not just swedish music.

Both songs performed live on Jools Holland show.

Top Bottom