Swedish music videos and performances! (and personal favourites)

Hello, Swede. Good to see you’re not all dead or dying over there. While obviously a random post of questionable motivation , I actually really like Planetariet ! So thanks. A lot of good media coming out of Northern Europe these days. Speaking of random European media recommendations that turned out well, I am about to (finally) wrap up Dark on Netflix which is the best TV I’ve seen in decades.

Hello, Swede. Good to see you’re not all dead or dying over there. While obviously a random post of questionable motivation , I actually really like Planetariet ! So thanks. A lot of good media coming out of Northern Europe these days. Speaking of random European media recommendations that turned out well, I am about to (finally) wrap up Dark on Netflix which is the best TV I’ve seen in decades.
Yeah our government are trying their best to off us all choosing the wrong way to go about it as usual. My mother came from Skellefteå and I've been there many times even at summer when the sun never goes down which is a bit spooky.

This song from a local band here seems appropriate in these weird times.

The manager of the band who used to play the guitar before becoming their manager has links to Minnesota through his parents.

The swedish melody fest where the winner represents Sweden in the Eurovision finals became the last major events in Sweden before Corona struck for real. I attended both the final and the "second chance" a week before the final where the lasts finalists were decided.

Live in Eskilstuna:

In Sweden the rap scene is not only talk but action as the rappers are in fact part of organised crime displaying their guns and drugs and more in their videos.

Seems like a Dean S thread.

Robert Smith of The Cure has a favourite band and they formed in Eskilstuna in Sweden. Singer is Henric de la Cour from video above.

Top Bottom