Ohio State vs Oregon CFP Title Game Thread

Anybody know why they put the pylons outside the endzone at the back end? I've seen that a few times and can't figure out any logic to that.

Maybe to give players who are downfield some perspective of how deep the end zone is? Like if a QB is throwing deep into the end zone. I'm not sure.

Sorry if it has been asked before...does anyone have a free stream of the game? Stuck at my overnight job at the group home.

Sorry if it has been asked before...does anyone have a free stream of the game? Stuck at my overnight job at the group home.
Google vipbox.tv, should have one there. Unless you have WatchESPN

Is your work name Buck?

Buck.jpg

OSU should just give it to Elliot every play. Every play they don't is stupid IMO.

Once again, OSU should legit just keep giving it to 15. Oregon has shown zero ability to stop, let alone slow him down. He could have 300 yards if Ohio State kept feeding him the ball.

they really needed that TD. nice drive. 12 plays, 75 yards, almost 7 minutes off the clock.

Huge drive for OSU after Oregon had taken the momentum of the game away. Going to be a real fun 4th quarter.

How soon can 'Zeke Elliot leave for the draft?

His stock can't get much higher than right now. And I want him out of the B10.

ESPN can retire that kick return camera angle any time now.

Too funny, someone with or near the Mariota family is wearing a CBS Sports vest. ESPN has to love that.

Game over. Oregon's defense won't stop OSU. They'll run Elliott for about 50 yards on this drive, guaranteed.

203 yards is a National Championship record?

Well...since this is the first National Championship with the format, isn't everything a friggin' record?

203 yards is a National Championship record?

Well...since this is the first National Championship with the format, isn't everything a friggin' record?

I was wondering the same thing. They have to be including BCS games right? right?

Top Bottom