Ohio State vs Oregon CFP Title Game Thread

Suck it SEC. Friggin gas-bags ain't schidt!!!

I wonder if this championship and Harbaugh at Meechigan, this might just lead to a resurgence of the Big Ten. Let's hope we can figure out a way to recruit enough to stay in the top half...

No doubt, I think a renaissance for the conference is right around the corner. The OSU championship, the Harbaugh hire, MSU cementing itself as a real national player, and Penn State moving extremely quickly from also-ran to conference contender with Franklin's recruiting ... that B1G East is scary, scary, scary. In a couple years it may be SEC-West-esque.

No doubt, I think a renaissance for the conference is right around the corner. The OSU championship, the Harbaugh hire, MSU cementing itself as a real national player, and Penn State moving extremely quickly from also-ran to conference contender with Franklin's recruiting ... that B1G East is scary, scary, scary. In a couple years it may be SEC-West-esque.

But it was the "weak" SEC east who saved the conference's hid during bowl season.

But it was the "weak" SEC east who saved the conference's hid during bowl season.

Sure, and that can (hopefully) happen to us as well (where the "weak" B1G West saves the conference ... sans Wisconsin and Iowa, they can lose every game from here to eternity). But I do think the level of hype for the East side of the conference will be enormous if the potential comes to pass.

Top Bottom