Ohio State vs Oregon CFP Title Game Thread

Some poor TO's costing OSU points off the board. At a minimum at least FG attempts, if not eventual TD's

want to see OSU win this game if for no other reason just so some of the front running little teenaged turds you see walking around the malls in ridiculous oregon gear have to cry a couple of tears tonight. :p

And that was fast. We got a ballgame.

lol if he dropped that early... But it's too close. Don't think they can overturn

Man I would be pissed if I was an OSU fan. So many turnovers taking points off the board. This game could have been a blow out right now.

Man I would be pissed if I was an OSU fan. So many turnovers taking points off the board. This game could have been a blow out right now.

Oregon also dropped two third down passes and got stuffed at the 1 yard line. The errors have balanced out IMO

Amazing how often you see a guy drop a ball before he crosses the goal line.

HANG ONTO THE BALL UNTIL YOU GET AT LEAST 5 YARDS INTO THE END ZONE!

Why is this so hard to do?

Ohio St. should be blowing them out.

what is with these dumb ass kids today who are so intent to drop the football before they have even taken a few steps into the end zone?! a team like oregon should know better than to do that crap as they benefited from a play like that against utah this year. where a utah kid dropped the ball before he fully broke the plane and oregon picked it up and returned it for a 100 yard TD since it was a fumble.

If one of our guys did that, I would hope Jerry would subject him to public shaming outside of Coffman.

Wow...Elliot has some acceleration. He hits a hole so friggin' fast.

Oregon also dropped two third down passes and got stuffed at the 1 yard line. The errors have balanced out IMO

I wouldn't say getting stuffed at the one yard line was an error. The two drops were huge too because you could sense Oregon had the momentum at the time. But OSU has three turnovers in Oregon's side of the field. They should be up by 20+.

Wow......OSU is shooting themselves in the foot. This is going to be a bitter pill for them to swallow if they end up losing.

OSU has no one to blame but themselves. Oregon isn't even really creating a lot of the turnovers, just OSU screwing up.

If Oregon punches this in OSU is in a lot of trouble.

Gawd, my 5:30 am meeting is going to SUCK tomorrow.

I was hoping for a blowout one way or the other so I could get to sleep.

Really good awareness to shove the dude out.

I'm not sure if that is just common sense or not, but I'm gonna call it good awareness.

Alright--time to switch from beer to Windsor. Gotta change things up!

Anybody know why they put the pylons outside the endzone at the back end? I've seen that a few times and can't figure out any logic to that.

Top Bottom