Ohio State vs Oregon CFP Title Game Thread

The only thing that doesn't make sense on the ESPN2 broadcast is the picture with the coaches is bigger than the game. I still want to be able to see what is going on in the game and don't need to see the coaches while they talk.

how big is your tv? i have a 50 inch and the game picture on the left is a good size. would agree that on a smaller tv it may be a bit smaller game picture than i would prefer.

Cardale Jones is the reincarnation of Daunte Culpepper.

Or Terrelle Pryor. ;) One thing they haven't lacked over the last few seasons is a ridiculous wealth of options at QB. Tough problem to have right?!

how big is your tv? i have a 50 inch and the game picture on the left is a good size. would agree that on a smaller tv it may be a bit smaller game picture than i would prefer.

I guess I'm more complaining that the picture of the coaches is larger than the one for the game. The game is still the most important thing, not what the coaches look like. Just a minor gripe, not a big deal.

Ballsy move by Oregon. Game is still early; I think I would've taken the 3.

How the heck was Cardale a 3* on rivals? Honestly, he is huge, has speed, and a cannon. Can't believe he wasn't more heavily recruited out of HS. He was basically recruited by the Big 10, but nobody else gave him a look.

Man, a tough TO by the OSU receiver there. should be in position right now to be going up 21-7. Hoping their defense can hold Oregon to no points here.

great defensive stand with the 3 and out. get the ball in oregon territory. a nice time consuming drive for 7 would be huge for OSU.

OSU clearly the best team thus far and it's not close

How the heck was Cardale a 3* on rivals? Honestly, he is huge, has speed, and a cannon. Can't believe he wasn't more heavily recruited out of HS. He was basically recruited by the Big 10, but nobody else gave him a look.

He makes less effort throwing a 40 yard pass than I do throwing it 10 yards. It just looks so easy for him.

Yep; OSU dominating. They should have at least two more TDs right now without those smalls instances of bad luck/bad execution.

He makes less effort throwing a 40 yard pass than I do throwing it 10 yards. It just looks so easy for him.

you'd be surprised how simply having a large set of hands, and not necessarily a huge muscular body, makes throwing a regulation size football so much easier. take brett favre. not the biggest guy in the world, but dude had huge hands and could smoke the ball.

Okay. Now it is official. TD, 21-7 Bucks. Go Bucks! Go B1G!

Oregon didn't show up so far. Looking like OSU should win the natty. I expect our recruiting class to improve markedly by the morning, according to the experts that indicate this game as the only measure of conference strength and as a barometer for all the B1G teams.

Does Jerry's playbook say to kneel it here when Oregon gets it back?

I'm guessing no, since OSU gets the ball at halftime.

It also helps that Jones has a ton of very good athletes on the field with him. His receivers make a lot of plays for him.

Does Jerry's playbook say to kneel it here when Oregon gets it back?

I'm guessing no, since OSU gets the ball at halftime.

try to not be a snarky, sarcastic person just once in you life. :p

Loving the ESPN2 feed and loving Big Ten domination. Starting to look like a rout.

What was the score of Gophers OSU?

The 59-0 drubbing of Wisky is no fluke.

Mariota was also a 3 star. Only other offer was Memphis according to Rivals.

Top Bottom