Ohio State vs Oregon CFP Title Game Thread

How many four stars will commit to Minnesota tomorrow? I'm going to say at least five.

/s

you'd be surprised how simply having a large set of hands, and not necessarily a huge muscular body, makes throwing a regulation size football so much easier. take brett favre. not the biggest guy in the world, but dude had huge hands and could smoke the ball.
Fran Tarkenton had the hand size of Billy Barty and he had no trouble throwing the football. Kenny " the Snake " Stabler also had small hands and he could throw a ball through a brick wall. Teddy
Bridgewater has small hands and he zings the ball pretty good. Sorry, not buying the bigger is better
theory.

is it your view he is not playing well, or that osu is forcing him to not play very well?

I think OSU is doing a good job of putting pressure on him but he still is a little off. Just on that last Oregon drive, he made two big mistakes. Made a terrible read on the one run and then a bad pass on the 3rd down near the goal line.

How many four stars will commit to Minnesota tomorrow? I'm going to say at least five.

/s

Four stars? HA! This is the Big Ten. Never again shall a recruit outside the national top 25 play for a Big Ten team after Ohio State wins this game.

Fran Tarkenton had the hand size of Billy Barty and he had no trouble throwing the football. Kenny " the Snake " Stabler also had small hands and he could throw a ball through a brick wall. Teddy
Bridgewater has small hands and he zings the ball pretty good. Sorry, not buying the bigger is better
theory.

It does help. It's not impossible to do it with small hands but big hands allow you to get better rotation and cut through the wind, leading to more ease in zipping the ball

So if Cardale wins this, do you just go to the draft? I mean, what else does he have to accomplish?

I can already hear some ESPN personality explaining that tO$U is not a Big Ten team, but an SEC team playing in the Big Ten.

I wonder if any of the three QB's transfer?

The reason I ask is what if he loses his job in August? He's probably done enough to earn a late round draft pick, granted he still has a ton of work to do, but I wonder if it'd be better for him to get to the NFL and learn from there rather than learn as a back-up at OSU.

I can already hear some ESPN personality explaining that tO$U is not a Big Ten team, but an SEC team playing in the Big Ten.

This is so tiresome. Can you really hear it or do you want to si you can piss and moan?

Just caught up on the DVR. Number of factors contributing to OSU's lead, but what has surprised me is that they have been the more physical team on both sides of the ball.

Regardless, there are some amazing athletes on both squads. This is fun to watch.

Goldy sighting in a playoff commercial

theory

Most ladies I know would disagree with you. ;)

What a weird interception. Oregon needs to score off this one if they want a shot.

Top Bottom