***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS wisconsin PAUL BUNYAN AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

On the bright side I just ordered my burger so I can quit watching this pathetic effort.

Honest question? How many projected defensive starters are we missing right now? Too lazy to look for myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't understand why there's not 8 or 9 in the box. Gonna have to take major chances in coverage to have any prayer or don't the run. Gonna need at least two more turnovers from Wisconsin as well, but in reality there probably isn't any chance of winning. Sad way to end the season.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Remember when this used to be a rivalry? Me either.

OUT
Scot Ekpe
Steven Rickardson
Robert Ndondo-Lay
Demarius Travis
Ace Rogers

Honest question? How many projected defensive starters are we missing right now? Too lazy to look for myself.

Who cares? Even back ups shouldn't give up 200 yards in the first half on the ground.

This team is an absolute joke right now. Can't hold onto the ball, can't tackle. What a mess! Tracy better do some screaming at half so that they at least make this competitive.

Yes, because screaming is how you get 8 starters off the injured list and back on the field...oh and 4 backups to those starters.

Gotta put 7 on the board before halftime and go in with some momentum. If Claeys doesn't play this last minute to score I'll be very surprised.

There are few constants we can rely on: the sun rises in the East and sets in the West, we pay taxes and die, and Wisconsin will shove it up our a$$es running the football and win the damn axe.

I don't understand why there's not 8 or 9 in the box. Gonna have to take major chances in coverage to have any prayer or don't the run. Gonna need at least two more turnovers from Wisconsin as well, but in reality there probably isn't any chance of winning. Sad way to end the season.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

We actually have that many guys up tight. Our LBs are small and/or slow. Our DEs are small. Our DTs are second- and third-stringers. More than anything, I think this team needs a new strength coach.

If they lose this game, does it really make you feel better that they had a lot of injured players? I must say that fact does nothing for me.

Good thing this Wisconsin O line is so young and inexperienced.

Why are they running into a wall with a minute left?

Down by two TDs and wI gets the ball. There tomeouts but no rush to score.

What do we have coming back up-front on defense that gives us hope?

Richardson gets a little too much credit, in my opinion.

Kill obviously calling the end-of-half quit just for old times sake.

Top Bottom