***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS wisconsin PAUL BUNYAN AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I do not understand why they have 6 pass attempts. At the end of the game Stave's line should have been 0 for 1 with 1 INT.
Yup. I'm sure Wisconsin fans are livid. It's absurdly stupid to throw on any down other than 3rd and long right now.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Millen is trash, everyone knows it.

Do you want some cheese with that whine?

I don't understand how so many of you can get so bent out of shape by announcers and reporters. I don't think I've even paid attention to what this guy has said. Whatever he says is meaningless to me.

What I care about is that our defense just got its first stop.

Yup. I'm sure Wisconsin fans are livid. It's absurdly stupid to throw on any down other than 3rd and long right now.

Especially into that sun right now
But he isn't a good passer. And gophs backs are ready !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I do not understand why they have 6 pass attempts. At the end of the game Stave's line should have been 0 for 1 with 1 INT.

Good call. Stave looks better than he actually is.

Really liking Smith's patience. Good to see him back healthy.

Do you want some cheese with that whine?

I don't understand how so many of you can get so bent out of shape by announcers and reporters. I don't think I've even paid attention to what this guy has said. Whatever he says is meaningless to me.

What I care about is that our defense just got its first stop.

I don't think anyone is really bent out of shape. I think it is just simple amazement that Millen has actually drawn a paycheck during his post-playing career for exhibiting little knowledge of the game. It's not his fault that people keep paying him, but he's a dope.

Was saying over and over in my head, don't fumble don't fumble.....

GAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!! WE FINALLY GOT A STOP!

People talking about how Mitch has improved, he still can't read coverage and still can't hang onto the G****** ball.

Was saying over and over in my head, don't fumble don't fumble.....

GAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!! WE FINALLY GOT A STOP!
No overstating how big that fumble is. Gassed defense finally gets a stop, O with several great plays in a row...horrible fumble. Just a killer play.

People talking about how Mitch has improved, he still can't read coverage and still can't hang onto the G****** ball.

Still doesn't mean he hasn't improved. He may not be what we want him to be but that doesn't mean he isn't better.

No overstating how big that fumble is. Gassed defense finally gets a stop, O with several great plays in a row...horrible fumble. Just a killer play.

Afraid u are right. But maybe they can hold on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certain things you can always count on when it matters most. It's mind boggling.

Still doesn't mean he hasn't improved. He may not be what we want him to be but that doesn't mean he isn't better.

Saying he can't read coverages is absurd. Typical negative armchair quarterback.

Game over. Blink of hoped died with that Leidner fumble.

All right Leidner, get us a touchdown to make up to that one you helped give to them.

How is stelter a division one defensive tackle? He's on his back 90% of the time!

Mitch is playing at the same level as he was last year at this time. He was so bad early this season that I think people are infatuated with his improvement. His improvement has been over the start of this year not over the end of last year IMO.

Can we petition Leidner to be a senior this year?

Top Bottom