***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS wisconsin PAUL BUNYAN AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Mitch is playing at the same level as he was last year at this time. He was so bad early this season that I think people are infatuated with his improvement. His improvement has been over the start of this year not over the end of last year IMO.

He was even worse at the end of last year. He has improved from last year and it isn't even close in my opinion.

Game over. Blink of hoped died with that Leidner fumble.

Could you be a bigger downer? It's Satuday afternoon. I'm watching football. Cheering for my team. It's the first half. They're down by 7. Come on, bro. Dig deep!

Way to go Mitch, huge momentum change right there. I do not get why the defense keeps slanting when they guess wrong 90% of the time.

Was the play-call meant for Campbell to completely abandon his gap or did he do that on his own?

I think Millen has a bromance with Caputo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wisconsin just wants it more, this team sucks hard.

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wisconsin just wants it more, this team sucks hard.

If I were you, I'd turn it off and light my hair on fire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Badgers are like the Yankees are to the Twins. We **** our pants every time we play them.

More fumbles, more missed tackles. All execution. This team does not want to win.
Watch bowl games from the free dorms.

Wow, Badgers must have a Heisman candidate at running back.

This totally sucks. FML. It's gonna be a long offseason. What a disappointment.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So many missed tackles. Completely different defense from earlier in the year and last year.

This team is an absolute joke right now. Can't hold onto the ball, can't tackle. What a mess! Tracy better do some screaming at half so that they at least make this competitive.

Top Bottom