***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS wisconsin PAUL BUNYAN AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Is that Thomas' longest run ever?

Jeez. Is Millen going to blow all the Wisconsin players after the game?

See what millen says ??? Nothing. Blames defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, we made it look easy. Guess they should just get back on the bus?

Offense isn't acting like the game will be a blowout. Must not follow the Gopher Hole message board.

Well, my prediction of a low-scoring game looks to be a 180 from reality.

Yes, but this is what happens when you don't recruit enough talent to overcome injuries.

Finally got a first down - barely.
How many teams can replace 4 DTs and not experience a dropoff in production? I understand this is frustrating (i feel the same way), but this isn't a coaching or recruiting problem. Seriously.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Justin Carr from Rochester Mayo is in there, Go You Spartan!

Millen was absurdly anti-Viking way way back, and nothing has changed. Every good play by MN, Millen will comment on the other team making a good play. Or he'll compliment a player that had an awful game, like Poocka t Iowa, almost like a meta meta troll, but I think he's just a really terrible talent evaluator.

Millen was absurdly anti-Viking way way back, and nothing has changed. Every good play by MN, Millen will comment on the other team making a good play. Or he'll compliment a player that had an awful game, like Poocka t Iowa, almost like a meta meta troll, but I think he's just a really terrible talent evaluator.

Millen is trash, everyone knows it.

We just aren't getting anything up front. It's like they're running against a defense with no D-Line.

I do not understand why they have 6 pass attempts. At the end of the game Stave's line should have been 0 for 1 with 1 INT.

Good pressure there. And thanks for not running the ball on 2nd down.

Did they outlaw fair catches for this game?

BBC playing for some money today. Love the emotion.

There's a stop. Is everyone (sort of ) happy?

Thanks for passing Chryst.

With how depleted our defense is, it's absolutely absurd how much Millen is on Wisconsin O-line's jock.

Millen needs to be fired from BTN

I guess it is now okay to stand over a player after a big hit.

Top Bottom