***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS wisconsin PAUL BUNYAN AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I just don't think our DL is going to hold up. Three DTs already out and now Timms limps off.

Our 6th string D-linemen better start warming up with these injuries. Might as well plug Santoso and Claeys in there on the interior.

The D is making these no name WI running backs look like Gordon.

I know this team has been through a lot but you learn to tackle in jr high or younger, and
these kids just can't flat tackle, period. It's like watching Mason defenses..

Stelter and Elmore are basically going to have to play the whole game.

Not watching but it sounds like it's back to the not-ready-for-primetime offense again huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The offense has done nothing in two possessions and the defense isn't stopping the run.

WIsc is gonna put up 50 today. Way to fight defense.

Do we know that the line is young yet. He mentioned if ten fing times

They won't mention a thing about the guys we have out on defense. And this is the Big Ten Network, you'd think they would know more about the teams in the conference.

Wisconsin just looks tougher right now

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what's been more pathetic our defensive front 7 or our offense.

Northwestern held them to negative rushing yards. Our D is like a sieve.

Sorry, guys. You can't expect 3rd string DTs to hold up when they have been playing the entire game for the last 4-5 weeks. This one is going to be ugly.

I'm done with this garbage - 26 yards last week for Wisconsin and they already have 90 on the first quarter. This is typical Gopher football!!!

Brick by brick to schittbrick

Both Minnesota and Illinois down by the same score. Surely Illinois would have to look better than we have so far.

Sorry, guys. You can't expect 3rd string DTs to hold up when they have been playing the entire game for the last 4-5 weeks. This one is going to be ugly.
They are using 4 rsFr and I think two of them are walk ons

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I'm done with this garbage - 26 yards last week for Wisconsin and they already have 90 on the first quarter. This is typical Gopher football!!!

I don't think people understand how good Richardson is. Makes a huge difference not having him out there.

I know. Who are these people in here bitching? It's frustrating, yes, but this isn't the "same old Gophers."

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

D-Line got pushed so far back they knocked over our LBs.

We're just not big enough up front outside of Richardson, even when we are healthy. That's showing up today.

Ive noticed more now since hes been out.

I know. Who are these people in here bitching? It's frustrating, yes, but this isn't the "same old Gophers."

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes, but this is what happens when you don't recruit enough talent to overcome injuries.

Finally got a first down - barely.

Top Bottom