***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS wisconsin PAUL BUNYAN AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

It could be worse I guess.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well, at least they're stopping the runners finally.

No confidence in their kicker? It isn't that long of a kick.

Yeah, 45 yarded shouldn't be out of range.

Line needs to make a play her.

So no bowl this year. lose Kill, lose all trophy games....Despite all this, i'm still looking forward to Claeys having an entire offseason with this crew...With the schedule 7-5 is a possibility.

With Bad Mitch showing himself against Wisconsin again and giving Wisconsin great field position we need to score here or it's a real unlikely scenario to get to a w against this defense.

Needed 3 before the half. Someone needs to ask the question at a press conference. Why?

With Bad Mitch showing himself against Wisconsin again and giving Wisconsin great field position we need to score here or it's a real unlikely scenario to get to a w against this defense.

Needed 3 before the half. Someone needs to ask the question at a press conference. Why?

We all know what the answer will be: "Didn't want to make a mistake, wanted to get into half time to make adjustments."

Well it has been a disappointing season, lots of injuries and things just didn't pan out. Let's get healthy and come back stronger next year

GTFO asshole. Dirtbag badgers strike again. Aranda laughing about it on the sideline instead off giving him an earful. The whole organization is despicable.

Meh. I'd rather win without class than lose. Yet another failed Gopher season is getting old. Hell, it's been old for decades.

I think there is value to taking players out for a series or a game when they really start to play poorly, as were seeing here right now. Mitch needs to get ahold of himself right now. The team needs a spark.

Why, why, why, lay an egg against Wisconsin!? Play anywhere like you did against Michigan or Ohio State and a W is very likely.

Well it has been a disappointing season, lots of injuries and things just didn't pan out. Let's get healthy and come back stronger next year

I guess we're going to say that every year. What happens if we come down with the injury bug again?

The next Gophers team that plays loose and aggressive will be the next Gophers team to beat the Vadgers. Go to work during the week and prepare. And then treat it like any other game.

Every W added to this Vadgers stream makes our team butthole shrink just a little more.

Top Bottom