***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Swissconsin - (GAME THREAD)

And we have more first downs than Wisconsin. Whoduthunkit

My call is for an end around. They'll never suspect and we're just filled with so much team speed they won't have a chance.

Ellestad blows. I think I still have eligibility. I should walk on.

Can't we just recruit a kicker off a rec league soccer team??? Could it be any worse than what we've got now??? F-%&*$ing Ellestad.

That one's not on Ellestad.

Wow. Someone should tell Lewis to watch the receiver's eyes and then turn around. That should have been a pick.

They're toying with us... or it will appear that way when they make 2nd half adjustments and Brew wastes the whole halftime preaching 'tremendous' effort.

In all seriousness, I am just stunned how even the stats are at the half. I thought the game would be over at the half.

Awesome analysis by our posters here... Holder literally drops the ball and immediately people say ellestad sucks.

Seems to me the Badgers laid off just to see what would happen. They needed some time to evaluate the Gopher offense as they know what the defense is about. Second half will most likely be a blowout.

we cannot afford to give up early points here 2 start the second half like we usually do. We need to keep battling and hope the breaks go our way, hopefully we control the clock with a consistent run game, hats off to Horton for finally letting weber run the ball. Lets go gophs

Lotta home cookin' on this drive... Can't let the ranked team lose one to a non-profit school.

Top Bottom