***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Swissconsin - (GAME THREAD)

how many did they score on austin peay? 60? the vegas guys are infinite geniuses

Gee I wonder what is going to happen in Yankee Stadium tonight. I am so tired of being dissappointed.

It's time to get Gray or someone else in for some reps at QB.

Dear Brew: You are done anyway, go out with a bang and punch that a..hole after the game.

heck just put in the wayzata high school team.

Gee I wonder what is going to happen in Yankee Stadium tonight. I am so tired of being dissappointed.

Twins will again fall to the Yanks, Gophers are about to go 1-5, Wild haven't won a single NHL game preseason or regular season yet, ... it's all about Favre to Moss at this point -- but that may not be much.

I can't stand Brewster but I'm 100% behind him if he wants to tell Bielema to go $%^& himself after he decided to go for two.

so now they are treating this game as practice by going for 2-rivalry game? we aren't even good enough to be their practice squad-

Joel Maturi Decision Tree
2006 we were poor/average (fired coach)
2007 we were horrible (new coach)
2008 we were average
2009 we were below average
2010 we are horrible
The conclusion is obvious to all, but Joel probably thinks he should wait until we are average again....

I can't stand Brewster but I'm 100% behind him if he wants to tell Bielema to go $%^& himself after the game.

Same with me. Just a lack of sportsmanship. I'd say the same thing if we did it to them.

Scoreboard simply isn't enough anymore.

as I said earlier, dajon is a really good player-too bad he is wasting his talents with us

Adam Weber. Best garbage time stats QB in history.

Why are we passing now and not doing this all game (a la MSU '09)?

What a catch by McKnight!!! and he got face-masked, but no call

I can't wait for the stats to get cited at the end of the game and say he didn't play that bad. It's going to be swell.

Have to agree...down 18 with 5 min left and instead of an onside kick, they kick it away. Playing not to be embarrassed I guess.

Kick him between the crossbars

I am all for firing Brewster but if he kicks Bielema between the crossbars after the game I'm all for giving him a contract extension.

Do you think at some point in time the Big 10 will ask us to leave the conference ala Temple in Big East?

Brewster's handshake was priceless. All it was missing was the punch in the face.

Top Bottom