***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Swissconsin - (GAME THREAD)

love our halftime adjustments for yet another week-wait, you mean they are not supposed to help the other team? Damm..

We're making Vegas look smart... spread covered in 3... 2... 1...

DId I hear accurately that we have a DII transfer from Mankato (they play football?) on our defense-that is beyond sad. and we are beyond bad.

okay-we get the ball back. FIrst play from scrimmage, let me guess, 2 yds and a cloud of dust?! What are the vegas odds on that one?

The D looks weak strength wise!!! The freshman running back is bouncing off too many tacklers. Pathetic D again.

The game is over ... just let Gray play and at least prepare him for the future.

if only we could have called those plays in the first quarter.....i thought that allen had more speed?!

Bryant Allen! Who knew a slot receiver could do something like that?

I do not understand how Weber can miss a throw so badly on one play and then throw it perfectly in stride the next? I do not understand it.

Plays like that are why we should've kept the spread and utilized Gray's talents the way NU and Mich do.

adding insult to injury is this review-come on guys, give us a little here

hey, only 4 more touches and we can win-oh, assuming we don't have to play Defense. damm

usually QBs are inconsistent from game to game, not throw to throw...

has anyone on D made a play all day? anything? when was the last game we had a sack? (I assume we have a sack, right)

Top Bottom