***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Swissconsin - (GAME THREAD)

thailleagle

Reaction score
Well...I have nothing...I think the Badgers are extremely overrated but I think the Gophers are as bad as they have played this year...

42-24... :(

Our best defensive stand is a four yard gain... that's not going to work.

Won't win with Weber...he can't make the clutch play. We could go 1-7 in the Big Ten this year. Or worse.

4th Down

Last weekend in the Northwestern game, Brewster wanted to get down to the 30 yd. line so the Gophers could attempt a fieldgoal to win the game. What is the difference when it is the first quarter? Take the points you flucking loser! That is just another example that he has no idea what he is doing and needs to go sooner than later.

The corner playing 8 yards away in the endzone? Fire brewster and cosgrove.. Horton too

Nice play call .. What a bunch of losers.

Game Plan

I like how the Gophers came out in their second series after failing on 4th down. Good work coaches.

Won't win with Weber...he can't make the clutch play. We could go 1-7 in the Big Ten this year. Or worse.

This has more to do with our defense playing like girls. Really weak girls. Really, really, really, weak girls.

This has more to do with our defense playing like girls. Really weak girls. Really, really, really, weak girls.

The difference in physicality on the line is incredible. It's boys vs. men out there in the trenches.

Go Gophers!!

If defense was 92nd before this game, what will it be after? But you have to score a lot with such a defense (Wacker ball) and Weber can't do that.

The only way we win is if Wisco is invested in Brewster keeping his job.

We look worse today than any game all year. This is going to get ugly... No D, offense in reverse, penalties, can we call it a kicking game?

UW RBs aren't getting touched until 4-5 yards down field. That's not good.

Go Gophers!!

The difference in physicality on the line is incredible. It's boys vs. men out there in the trenches.

Go Gophers!!

Man, the difference is everywhere. They are bigger, stronger, tougher, smarter, faster, etc...
we just don't have any football players. When the Wisc. coaching staff is that much smarter than ours = big problems.

Henderson is playing over Carter? That says a lot...

How is Carter not better than henderson...he's gotten thrown like a discuss and give a 10 yard cushion on the 5 yard line...

Why is our D even bothering? that lasst play the O line gave him a hole.. HALF THE GODDAMN FIELD. and then he carried our D a few yards down the field. they should just let them score so we get the ball back so we can run some more and end this before they get to 70.

...and Stoudemire nowhere to be seen either? Nice... This team is f*ked.

Marcus tweeted that Carter didn't make the trip.

Go Gophers!!

if things stay going the way it is now, we could be falling to a new low. maybe not 55-0, but this looks bad

Top Bottom