***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Swissconsin - (GAME THREAD)

Martin is just verbally thrashing the Gophers and the sad thing is, his comments are all dead on astute and correct.

It's throws like that that epitomize the frustration with Adam Weber.

Go for 4th & 6 on the 30-something, kick FG on 4th & 1 inside the 5 while down by 14. Brewster's a tool.

Weber's INT total is low because not only does he miss our receivers but he's so far off target no defensive backs are even in the area to intercept it.

Man, I'm in a foul mood. I'm going to log off.. Go Gophs and hope everyone can find some positives today. Later guys.

weber has to one of the worst 4 year starting qbs in the history of college football.

awesome play call on 3rd down at the goal line.

i suppose theres a point where you're so bad its not as bad because at least you wont turn it over.

we got a stop. amazing. now lets get a td

Ohhhhh....ever MORE shiny. Two 3 and outs in a row. The D is a mighty, mighty fortress that can never be conquered!!

hey, at least Wisconsin is dumb enough to not completely blow us out yet.

running was too easy, so their trying to make it more challenging for themselves now.

have a great day fellow gopherfans, "To the future, cheers!" I'm going to the bar.

There is a live chat at the top of this board as well.

Go Gophers!!

Who was that pass to? How can these 'coaches' not see how pathetic Weber's aim is?

I'm personally tingling inside at the thought of witnessing another epic 2 minute drill by the Gophs.

Weber needs to pull a hamstring...where's my voodoo doll?

That wasn't a first down, but as the announcer said "Brewster will take it" (sh*t, he'll take anything given to him -- it's all he's got).

are we going to let the clock run out here before we score at all? that is the question...

Yes...yes another FG would be JUST the thing. Striking fear into Badger hearts everywhere. Of course, with our luck, Wisky would run the kick back for a score before the half just to make it that extra little bit more painful.

Top Bottom