***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan State (GAME THREAD)

I can honestly say I have never seen a team be penalized like this ever!!!

the penalties are beyond embarrassing at this point. basic rules of football....we don't know them. and yea that is a coaching issue.

Even if Green makes that catch it is still 4th and 4... why not pick up 5-10 for an FG ugggggghhhh

If (and I almost wanna say "when") we lose this game, Brewster needs to thumb himself and say penalties are the coaches problem. Unacceptable.

I will absolutely lose it if we lose this effing game because of a billion effing penalities and dropped balls.

Brewster seems to be doing a lot of yelling at the refs instead at his players. Oh well, I guess its all on the refs at this point.

How can you get nothing out of a great return like that?

At least it's not the refs jobbing us... we're doing this to ourselves. Brutal.

This game pretty much seals Brewster's legacy in my mind at least. This is a microcosm of his tenure in a single game....so much promise, so disappointing....leaves me feeling worse than before.

If (and I almost wanna say "when") we lose this game, Brewster needs to thumb himself and say penalties are the coaches problem. Unacceptable.

But he won't. We all pretty much know what he'll say. It's basically the same thing after every game, win or lose.

I realize this one went OB - but why does Allen NEVER return punts? Sup with that?

Brewster seems to be doing a lot of yelling at the refs instead at his players. Oh well, I guess its all on the refs at this point.

What's sad is he does seem overmatched. He CAN recruit but I'm not sure that's enough to overcome his inexperience as a HC.

What do you know, another penalty. :cry:

Has any team ever got 200yds worth of Penalties? Cuz it looks like we're on pace.......

If we can't be good at winning, we might as well be good at something (getting penalties, shooting ourselves in the foot, et al)

Top Bottom