***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan State (GAME THREAD)

Gray makes a nice throw, the receiver drops it. Weber comes in, throws a pick. Will this horrible play ever end??

I'm not blaming Weber for that pick...the official "picked" the WR working towards that "spot" throw.

What is with our DBs just losing people or missing assignments so receivers are wide open.....and I mean wide open with no DB within 20 yards?

If the Gophers cannot sustain long drives for scores, they will lose this game.

Okay....my first bitch tonight: I'd much rather see us give Weber and Gray "full" series than the "one-and-done" approach so they can get some rhythum going. JMHO....

What... the... F*K...

How do you not catch that (though it can be argued it should've been further ahead so he could catch it in stride).

Good grief...how in the hell do you have a false start penalty as a gunner for the punt team????

Frisch is calling a pretty good game. If our recievers could only catch the danged ball.

Is it just the audio of the broadcast or are the fans flat? Hard to tell to me...

time to score

Now is the time to take advantage of field position

Why do we run up the middle? We don't have the OL for that...

I know we can't quit on the run but man...throw the damn ball!

Dang...Stoudamire had 2 possible big plays but he's still learning to be a WR.......

You know, he had 2 hands on it, feet were down, ground caused the fumble. Should be a catch IMHO.

Is Decker on the sideline? I would love to see him turn into a WR coach until the bowl game

??

If I were a Michigan State fan, I'd love to see Gray in the game on a 3rd and goal !

I mean, if a RB can dive into the endzone midair and it counts, then a WR should be able to have 2 hands on the ball and a foot touching the paint to score as well. Just my thought.

Tow-Arnett needs to see more passes. He is making big plays.

It's early but this team looks different tonight as I think MSU is a solid team. No points before the half!!!!!

Top Bottom