***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan State (GAME THREAD)

What? Minnesota actually catches a break before the half?!

BS Flag, nice pick to cash in karma. Let's put another 3 up before the half.

Can we possibly go just ONE game without a Personal Foul penalty????

So damn tired of wasting the final minute of every half.

Why wouldn't we at least try for some points there? That was sooooo conservative.....what happened to being aggressive?

The big difference tonight is Weber getting good protection. Biggest factor of the game. Weber does not do well when he is under any pressure.

Why wouldn't we at least try for some points there? That was sooooo conservative.....what happened to being aggressive?

Yeah, I hate it. Ever since Northwestern, it seems like that's really made Brew gun shy. I'd like to see him get that moxie back to be a little more aggressive at the end of halves.

I can't see the game in Atlanta, can anyone tell me what sort of atmosphere there is at the game, crowd, noise, etc??

Pleased to see us put up three TD's in the first half after the anemic showing at PSU and tOSU.

I must say I am impressed with Weber so far...the Interception wasn't his fault.......

I can't see the game in Atlanta, can anyone tell me what sort of atmosphere there is at the game, crowd, noise, etc??

Pleased to see us put up three TD's in the first half after the anemic showing at PSU and tOSU.

The feed is poor, but you can tell the crowd is into it (as much as they can for mid 30's weather).

Weber

weber = leader

Bambino, with complete respect, Weber is not a natural leader. He is a nice guy with some physical talent, but he is not the emotional leader of the team. He can be effective when he does not have much rush pressure on him. That is the situation tonight. He is in the right situation for him to be successful.

One reason

that Weber seems to have more time is that they are rolling him out much more which is excellent.

Good thing we didn't try for more points at the end of the half.

Are you *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#tin me??? Can you not have any emotion in this game anymore?

Nice run by Whaley. I think he's a bit small though... should've gotten in. He runs hard though.

Nah, I think he got in on the second effort.

Nice to see them punch in a TD after a bad penalty. The offense is moving pretty well. I'd like to see the defense and special teams kinda limit the big plays they're giving up though.

I think the back judge hates us. That's the same ass who threw the PI on Campbell. Nice drive though!

Didn't think so either but the replay showed he reached the ball across the goal line.

Yeah but he was not only down, but forward progress had him stopped. Like I said, I'll take it. Close enough.

MSU is decent club...Minnesota is playing good football right now and proud to see it!

Top Bottom