***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan State (GAME THREAD)

15 for 132.......

Sounds like a Marion Barber III stat doesn't it?

Now the refs are just throwing flags for the sake of throwing flags.

There was no late hit there.

Yea they are just looking for junk to call... hard to watch.

You are correct. Something needs to be done to these guys. Suspension and a punch in the face

In previous weeks the Defense tiring out could be blamed on the Offense but now I'm starting to question the conditioning.......

Yeah, we've made some bad plays, but good gracious some of these calls are kinda ridiculous. I'd say we got about 11 legit calls, which is still FAR too high, but man.

WHAT IS THE RECORD FOR PENALTIES AND PENALTY YARDS IN A GAME? WE HAVE TO BE CLOSE!!!!!:rolleyes:

What an undisciplined group of players. Absent the penalties, we are playing semi well.

All they have to do is pass or run off tackle for a TD... I love seeing em run up the middle here.

15 penalties for 132 yards...wow, I have not been able to watch the game on TV, what are we doing to get all the 15 yarders?

The most recent PF was Simoni on a roughing the passer where his forearm brushed the qb's head...

about 75% us....25% total duchebag refs who want to hear their own voices.

15 penalties for 132 yards...wow, I have not been able to watch the game on TV, what are we doing to get all the 15 yarders?

We've gotten some kinda ridiculous flags IMO, the "taunting" on Stoudermire, the "late hit" on Lawrence, stuff like that. But yeah, a lot of it's just holding and false start kinda stuff.

Brewster needs to just back off the refs, cause they're clearly making him pay for trying to "back his players".

Why waste a timeout there? They're going to score regardless, save the TO's for the end of the game when you have to battle MSU's D and the refs from behind.

Uh oh, fourth and goal........

Brew is acting like a little b@tch on the sidelines, grow up.

I guess this is what it looks like to see a coach losing control over his team. I am all for arguing with the refs some but you cannot do it all the time. The players see this and it just tells them they can blame the refs for everything rather than taking accountability for their actions.

Ok, can we have a penalty-free drive please?

Top Bottom