***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan State (GAME THREAD)

This shouldn't shock anyone. This team is very poorly coached and that is a big reason for the penalties.

Its like watching the Vikes with Mike Tice as the coach.

Has any team ever got 200yds worth of Penalties? Cuz it looks like we're on pace.......

the most I've eve seen was the 49ers a few years ago. I'm not sure how many yards they had, but they had something like 23 penalties for a game or something. Somebody with a better NFL memory than me might know the exact numbers, but I know they had at least 20 penalties in a game a few years ago.

the most I've eve seen was the 49ers a few years ago. I'm not sure how many yards they had, but they had something like 23 penalties for a game or something. Somebody with a better NFL memory than me might know the exact numbers, but I know they had at least 20 penalties in a game a few years ago.

We're 14 for 117 so far.......

Getting nothing on that return killed us... killed us...

This will be the worst loss since one of the Mase Meltdowns.

That being said, I still wouldn't mind punching one of these refs in their nads.

Then again, we should have just taken a knee three times in a row after that return to the 13 and kicked a fg

Not trying to start a something...actually can't remember....did Maturi come out and say that Brew was safe, regardless of what happened this year? If they were to spiral out and lose all (yep...all) remaining games, would he be safe? Something was posted here on what Maturi said....I can't remember.

I'm beginning to wonder how many yards of offense we would have without all the penalties. I'm guessing over 400.

55-0 at home in last game of season was worst lose in program history

yeah. That wasn't as much a true college football game as it was the "bad news bears try to play football."

Could we have just one sustained drive? Can we stop the penalties for just one quarter?

watch it.

I apologize...I will go to the corner for a 10 minute time out where I can reflect on how miserable Minnesota football is. It just can't be that I'm 40 years old (going on 12) and have never had a top-level collegiate football team. How is that even humanly possible?????

It honestly feels like without the penalties, we'd be up by about 20 points.

But................it is what it is :(

I hate to say it but I like our passing game without Decker... clearly Weber is getting more time than usual but still.

At least it's not the refs jobbing us... we're doing this to ourselves. Brutal.

Let's see - Michigan State has had many holding calls that have not been called, including on two of their TDs. If the refs cared to throw the yellow flag on MSU as much as they nitpick the Gophers, the Gophers would be up 25. They really only care to watch the Gophers, it's like it's the "thing to do".

So this is what football insanity looks like!!! Who knew :p

I apologize...I will go to the corner for a 10 minute time out where I can reflect on how miserable Minnesota football is. It just can't be that I'm 40 years old (going on 12) and have never had a top-level collegiate football team. How is that even humanly possible?????

I just don't want you to be put on ignore and nominated as one of the most negative posters.

Let's see - Michigan State has had many holding calls that have not been called, including on two of their TDs. If the refs cared to throw the yellow flag on MSU as much as they nitpick the Gophers, the Gophers would be up 25. They really only care to watch the Gophers, it's like it's the "thing to do".

Is that you Sid?

You know what's cool? Defense. Haven't seen any of that in this game.

Top Bottom