***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan State (GAME THREAD)

thailleagle

Reaction score
Well...this is the most important game of Brewster's career because it will speak volumes about him as a coach. Will he have the balls to bench Weber & put Gray in if all hell breaks loose? How will he run his Offense knowing his #1 since his coaching debut is gone for good? Who will step up into Decker's shoes? If Brewster is able to coach up talent then someone will emerge out of this game our new hope, I guarantee it.......

If our Offense shows up....... :D

Minnesota 27, Michigan State 24

If not....... :confused:

Minnesota 13, Michigan State 34 (because our Defense will be worn out)

Go Gophers! :clap:

That's what we need to bring every game. Ingenuity.

Nice running down the sideline!

Wow, and a fumble recovery!! Make 'em pay boys!!

Where was this play calling all year? I hate to say it, but maybe forcing us to throw to someone other than Decker woke the team up. Too bad Fisch wasn't ready while Decker was available.

I've been critical of Weber's play lately but it certainly is satisfying to see him come out and silence some of his critics such as myself at least early on.

Well...this is the most important game of Brewster's career because it will speak volumes about him as a coach. Will he have the balls to bench Weber & put Gray in if all hell breaks loose? How will he run his Offense knowing his #1 since his coaching debut is gone for good? Who will step up into Decker's shoes? If Brewster is able to coach up talent then someone will emerge out of this game our new hope, I guarantee it.......

If our Offense shows up....... :D

Minnesota 27, Michigan State 24

If not....... :confused:

Minnesota 13, Michigan State 34 (because our Defense will be worn out)

Go Gophers! :clap:

Well, we already scored more than 13 so I hope we're on the way to your first prediction.

Wills looks pretty damn good so far. Except for that stupid penalty of course.

Ok, we can calm down. Weber threw his usual bad 3rd down pass. At least we got a 14-pt spot.

That play was there...just needed a better throw. Good play-calling so far IMO.

McKnight made a nice catch there.... and Gray's long throws look like it's a flick of the wrist for him.

Another huge blown coverage. Hopefully we stick to our 'once-a-game' average.

Gray looked like he didn't even try when he launched that ball...I couldn't believe it was overthrown.......

"No Defense in the Conference spends more time on the field then this one......."

Well damn.......

To paraphrase what my grandpa used to tell me, "Dogs that poop quick, don't poop for long." Hope he' wasn't talking about the Gophers tonight.

Whaley looks like he could break one any time, but I'm glad he's getting utilized often. Seems like he's taking over the backfield.

The same could be said for Gray. He's slowly taking more snaps, and he's looking confident. Next couple years could be fun to watch.

Gray makes a nice throw, the receiver drops it. Weber comes in, throws a pick. Will this horrible play ever end??

did that referee really just cause that interception? not cool...

Top Bottom