***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Payne is like a poster child for the bad reputation of coaching in the USA: poor skill and team development with the focus on riding the athleticism and talent of team stars. Payne could dominate at the MN high school level just based on his size and athleticism in the post but when he needs additional tools at a higher level, they're not there.
Could not have been said better

Glad I have you guys here to explain ever single negative point and skip anything positive. Really helpful so that all of us don't confuse the gophs as a top 10 team.

I don't know why......but when Henley went 0-2 from the line just now.....I laughed.

It's all I got.

What the hell are they doing during practices? Can't even make the ones they give you for free.
Henley's as brutal as Cooper and Samuels. If I was losing to the Gophers I'd start hacking after the under 4:00 time out.

Looks like the easier part of the schedule coming up...Rutgers, Maryland, Illinois, Iowa, Mich State, Penn State, Maryland, Nebraska, Rutgers, and Wisconsin. Best possible 2-8...more realistic 1-9.
"Easier part of the schedule" "We might be able to go 2-8". That's how far we've fallen. Sad.

Glad I have you guys here to explain ever single negative point and skip anything positive. Really helpful so that all of us don't confuse the gophs as a top 10 team.
Would love the positive aspects of a 1-9 conf team who has a terrible offense, terrible defense, is slow, can't shoot, has shown no progress.

Would love the positive aspects of a 1-9 conf team who has a terrible offense, terrible defense, is slow, can't shoot, has shown no progress.
That's what I'm sayin. Without all your incessant complaining how would we ever know? Good Job!

Henley's as brutal as Cooper and Samuels. If I was losing to the Gophers I'd start hacking after the under 4:00 time out.

Certainly agree with the last sentence. As an opponent, you have a bounty of bad free throw shooters to foul.

I'm not as down on Henley as I do believe he is improving at a decent pace. Cooper has been pretty unhelpful in this game. Samuels is just Samuels. You're grateful for whatever you get from him.

Certainly agree with the last sentence. As an opponent, you have a bounty of bad free throw shooters to foul.

I'm not as down on Henley as I do believe he is improving at a decent pace. Cooper has been pretty unhelpful in this game. Samuels is just Samuels. You're grateful for whatever you get from him.
I'm talking FT's specifically. They're all terrible.

If you find a flake of gold in a pile of manure you're still in a pile of manure.

That's what I'm sayin. Without all your incessant complaining how would we ever know? Good Job!
without incessant complaining, you'd have no game thread!

You want positives posted.......you'd be lucky to have one post most games.

NW students showed up today knowing they were going to earn the easiest free chicken sandwich in their lives.
It’s actually only happened 6 times this season to the Gophers, with only Michigan and Illinois in the big ten so it actually wasn’t that good of odds despite us being the worst in the NCAA percentage-wise.

If you find a flake of gold in a pile of manure you're still in a pile of manure.
STOP EVERYONE! I have been advised that we are not having a great year- we are not actually as good as everyone thought. Someone run the numbers...

found the positive, we got all the NW kids free food!

Top Bottom