***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

guys shut up when we only 'feed the beast' everyone complains we just run 3 times and are too predictable but y'all complain about mitch missing passes and blame jay its obvious who the problem is sorry lakeville rubes.

jay will have a real chance to show what he can do with the young guys this is just a tough season we are going to have to gut out with inconsistent QB play

This offense is so bad this week. It doesn't make sense. Did Brooks make fun of Claeys weight before the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm frustrated as hell but for some reason this post made me laugh.

10 carries for your best running back against the nations 86th ranked run defense.

Three and out will not win football games.

This.Team.Is.So.Damn.Frustrating.Terrible.O.and.D.Playcalling.Terrible.Discipline.Leidner.is.Terrible.Today.

Mitch Leidner is terrible. Makes it really hard to watch these games. Dude doesn't know how lucky he is to have the privilege of being a 3 year starter in the B1G.

Has anyone seen a single jet sweep? Iw over designed outside run with guests pulling, it went for 15 yards.

This is a super vanilla, predictable stale offense.

Were setup to lose in heart breaking fashion.

I can't blame the defense no matter what happens. The offense doesn't deserve to win this game.

What a waste of my afternoon. I guarantee I won't waste it next week. I'm stuck with Rutgers tickets, so I can't get out of that.

Time to step up mitch

mitch has 5:28, more than ample time even with his limitations, to score for the good guys.

the defense played their asses off and they deserve to be pissed with the bed ****ting by mitch today

How about just win the Axe at the end of the yr maybe? I'd take a 4-8 season for that

How about just win the Axe at the end of the yr maybe? I'd take a 4-8 season for that

Are you serious? We are terrible. We'll likely get blown out. I'd fire Claeys after this game. We need to move on.

That's what I said. This season is going no where, that is abundantly clear. Just get the huge upset at the end of the year and I'll be moderately happy.

Three and out does not win football games, but a long run for a touchdown and a two point conversion sends Floyd back to Iowa City.
How's our 1st round quarterback doing?

Top Bottom