*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/WOLVERINES IN-GAME THREAD ***

I don't know how we'll get the ball back.... they are having their way with our defense running the ball

We are doing an admirable job of milking the clock. I'm not entirely convinced we actually want to win the game.

C'mon D. Let's reverse 2003 them. Get a TO and let Leidner start slinging balls out there!!!

If our O played like this last week, we probably would have won.

Feel for the players. When the coaching staff doesn't believe in your ability to win it makes it hard.

please no more 3 man rushes... especially since Michigan is probably thinking "clock" right now...

With the exception of improving academics and cleaning up the program, this program is broken. I will say this, Mitch Leidner looks like a B1G quarterback. Which is a problem. How can we trust a coaching staff who chose to play Nelson over this guy and who calls a pathetic game. It doesn't take a genius to see that our offensive planner is not effective.

I think we do have the talent!!! I think our coaches lack the game preparation and strategy skills. That's all. They're good coaches for the most part. They just drop the ball when it comes to strategy. They have no faith in their skill players.

We are doing an admirable job of milking the clock. I'm not entirely convinced we actually want to win the game.

I was thinking the same thing. Seems like the coaching staff has already given up on winning the game.

Glad somebody else saw that. They were taking forever to start the play. They want it CLOSE, they've given-up on winning.

Top Bottom