*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/WOLVERINES IN-GAME THREAD ***

ANOTHER 3rd and long. Beyond frustrating. Our pass rush is non-existent. Pathetic.

What was with the delayed blitz? Seriously. 2 guys waited 3 seconds to rush.

I need intensive emotional therapy. Being a Gopher fan is really bad for me. When you care too much, it hurts too bad.

Famous Big Ten loss 13 points by Gophs. We played much better, but the results are the same as all last year.

The commentator gave us the moral victory!

ANOTHER 3rd and long. Beyond frustrating. Our pass rush is non-existent. Pathetic.

You are absolutely right about the pass rush. Also, Hageman has been really disappointing this year. Someone please tell him that he is playing his way out of the upper rounds of the draft with his continued piss poor efforts.

Boy, I guess I just don't see the "progress" that the ABC guys keep talking about down 35-13. It's not that just that we're the little engine that couldn't...we're the little engine that won't.

With the exception of improving academics and cleaning up the program, this program is broken. I will say this, Mitch Leidner looks like a B1G quarterback. Which is a problem. How can we trust a coaching staff who chose to play Nelson over this guy and who calls a pathetic game. It doesn't take a genius to see that our offensive planner is not effective.

Nelson couldn't move the team against W. Illinois, then Leidner came in and sparked the team: ditto SJSU and today. Leidner should be our guy.

Same score but in the Big House as opposed to home. Still depressing though.

Boy, I guess I just don't see the "progress" that the ABC guys keep talking about down 35-13. It's not that just that we're the little engine that couldn't...we're the little engine that won't.

Exactly. We seem to have the capability, but continue to play handicapped by the coaching staff

All this praise of kill by the announcers reminds me of the same things they said about Brewster during his 2nd and 3rd year as well and we know how that turned out.

41-13 feels so much better than 58-0. Improvement, gents!

We played worse in the 2nd half. Would it have been better if Kill were there today? Just seems Michigan made some offensive adjustments and we made none on either side of the ball coming out of the half.

Top Bottom