*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/WOLVERINES IN-GAME THREAD ***

Call me crazy, but I think we will have a shot at knocking off Northwestern in two weeks. That's if our coaching staff can call a semi-competent game. If we upset either Northwestern or Nebraska, we'll be right where we thought we'd be through 8, so there's hope. But Limegrover's still our OC, so there's not that much hope.

Will be interesting to see how all this shakes out, especially if Gophers go 1-7 in conference. Leidner did well for a redshirt freshman in a big game on the road - the pick six ugly, but overall he looks much better than Nelson. My guess is that if Kill has one more game day issue, he'll step down on his own. Pressure must be building even now on Teague.

Call me crazy, but I think we will have a shot at knocking off Northwestern in two weeks. That's if our coaching staff can call a semi-competent game. If we upset either Northwestern or Nebraska, we'll be right where we thought we'd be through 8, so there's hope. But Limegrover's still our OC, so there's not that much hope.

Have you seen how quick Northwestern can score? Have you seen how long it takes us to score?

You're right... you are crazy... :cool:

I am going to guess you also probably believe that Michigan is a better team than Northwestern. Will be interesting to see how they play against the Buckeyes but I will be shocked if we manage to come out of Evanston with a victory because that is a damn good football team they have there and they are definitely better than the Michigan team that just beat us.

Top Bottom