*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD ***

WHAT TEAM IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!

They're growing before our eyes man, I love it. I don't know how this game will end, but plays like that last one show me progress more than any stats or numbers will ever. A defensive stop will also say a lot here :)

They're growing before our eyes man, I love it. I don't know how this game will end, but plays like that last one show me progress more than any stats or numbers will ever. A defensive stop will also say a lot here :)

I have no words right now...

A stop here and I will officially start to believe this can happen lol

OMG....wow, Shede...you're killing it, both good and bad haha

hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3 hold em to 3

Difference is, one is earned and one isn't. I'm sure you'd feel the same way if it was a no call against a Gopher runningback.

I'm not arguing with you. "almost made a great play" is the stupidest comment in sports. Either it's a penalty or it isn't.

Shede is making money with this game tho, regardless of the facemask penalties, just making plays continuously. The penalties were just unfortunate plays really, nothing malicious.

I'll take the 3 there, and we get the ball back first I believe.

You can't really blame Hageman at all for the second facemask. Martinez's facemask essentially found Hageman's hand, not the other way around.

Top Bottom